Chapter 7- Late Valentines Day!

WARNING SOME CONTENT BELOW CAN BE CONSIDERED NSFW- IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ!

Hello guys! I'm so sorry this is very late for when I wanted to post this origionally! I know this chapter is definitely worth the wait though! Also, I am so so happy with all of your comments and that you guys enjoy this just as much as I do! I live to see your funny comments! Without further ado, enjoy!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

         The night was still young after all the chaos with Sunny and his sparking leg. You two had settled into the bleak tower as you started scrolling through your phone watching TikToks. Sunny was happily coloring and gluing things across from you humming along to the daycares music in the background. Eventually you had a notification from your email. Your eyes nearly bulge out of your face with excitement, anxiety, and joy. You really didn't think the boss would respond so quickly as it was nearly 2am. You closed your apps in preparation to read the email.

        Your thumb hovered over it as thoughts and doubts swirled in your mind. Eventually you tap it open, 'Dear Y/N, I am aware of the recent complaints brought up by customers against Sundrop and Moondrop. I would be willing to hear you out if this will fix some of these issues, however, if there is no feasible way of changing them for the better then more drastic measures will be taken to reduce the number of complaints. I will meet with you tomorrow at 7am. Sharp.' you freeze in your spot and re-read the email a hundred times over. As thrilled as you were this could change everything either in a wonderful way, or in the worst way imaginable. You stand up from your spot and start pacing while pondering what you should say in the meeting.

        Sunny looks up at you and stops drawing, "Honeybee, whats bothering you?" You look down at the cute skrunkly boy with his legs crossed over another up in the air and laying on his stomach while he was drawing. Such an innocent looking bean. You decide you would never fail Sunny and Moony in such a way. "No worries Sunny, I'm just thinking." you smile down to him. He nods his head and goes back to his masterpiece. It seems like a bunch of paper glued together with blue glitter glue. It's hard to see what exactly is on it from where you were pacing. You take out your phone and type out the points you want to make in your meeting tomorrow morning.

        After a while of pacing and going over everything in your mind Sunny jumps up and holds out his newest creation. In all the colors of the rainbow with glitter glue, googly eyes, crayon, and cut pieces of paper the banner that extends his whole arm span reads, 'Will You Be Our Valentine?' Sunny kneels down and says seriously, "Y/N... Will you be Moon and I's valentines?!" You clap your hands and jump with excitement, "Wow you guys! I-I would love to!" Sunny smiles wide and holds it out to you, "We are so happy Sunshine! Moon and I have planned some fun events for later tonight! Sorry we are a bit late on the holiday. The kids just reminded us about the date!" You giggle at Sunny and place a kiss on his cheek. "That's alright, I even forgot myself!" Sunny leans over to you and kisses your cheek in return.

        Sunny stands back up and intertwines his fingers in yours while leading you down the 'hidden' staircase. You happily follow his lead down the winding halls of the megaplex. You faintly remembered some of the turns. You start hearing some faint music in the background. Eventually you are standing in front of the west arcade. "Here we are Sunbeam!" Sunny extends his arm asking you to enter first. You happily oblige and see DJMM and your small spider friend standing in front of the turntables. They were playing a love song and waved over to you with a smile. "Hey DJMM! How are you guys?!" you ask him.

        The DJ comes down from his stage with his little buddy. "Hello Y/N! I hope you have a nice evening! Sunny boy here asked me to set some things up for ya." You look over to said orange and yellow bundle of joy, "Sunny, you two really are pulling out all the stops hm?" Sunny smiles and takes your hands, "Well of course my Sunbeam, Moon and I wanted you to have a wonderful night with us!" The DJ went back to his booth and Sunny lead you to the dance floor. You notice above you as all the lights except for one was on, pointing over the two of you. Sunny smiles as he starts off with a slow dance.

        Sunny's and your feet flowed easily across the dance floor as he would spin you. He would lift you in the air and hold you close to his chest as you both waltzed. Soon a new song had started and Sun smiled down to you. Quickly Moony was holding you instead with the light shutting off. He smirked down at you and gently started ascending from the floor. He held you close as he dove and swung with you in his arms. He made you feel like a bird who's spread its wings for the first time. As he landed with you still in his arms he whispers to you, "Happy Valentines Day my Stardust..." You kissed his cheek and whispered back, "Happy Valentines Day Moony."

        As Moony had set you back onto the ground he pulled a small blue piece of paper from his hat. He held it out to you without making eye contact, clearly a bit flustered. You smile and gently take it from him. It was a small card with a drawing of the glow in the dark stickers that hang above your bed. Inside it read, 'Dear Moonbeam, I am not very good at this... crafts thing. However, I want you to know that I care for you very deeply and you might even say that we..' and it cuts off there. You furrow your eyebrows unsure as to why he didn't finish the sentence. You look up to see the lights dimmed instead of either on or off. In front of you stood, "Sunny? Moony? Uhm..."

        He had the same height as the other two but it seemed as if his appearance was half Moon and half Sun. His sun rays were half there, and the other half sat Moon's hat. His pants were half stripes and half blue with yellow stars. His tutu and bells on his wrists were the same. One eye was blue and one was red. "Hello Starshine, I'm sure you're confused, but both Sun and Moon are here. We call ourselves Eclipse in this form." He offers his hand to you, palm up. You place your hand in theirs and they lean down to gently leave a kiss. "Oh wow.. I didn't realize that you could do that..." you say shocked. You shake yourself out of it and smile up at them. Eclipse says, "Well Starshine, would you like to know what the rest of the card says?"

        You nod your head and look down at the words on the blue paper, "I would, yes please." Eclipse kneels down to you and holds your hand with both of theirs, "We... love you." With that your heart feels full, so full that you shed a single tear. You put your free hand over your heart and barely whisper, "I love you too!" Eclipse cups your face in their hands and gently kisses you. You feel Eclipse begin shaking slightly as the kiss gets deeper. You pull away out of concern and hold onto one of their arms. "A-are you okay? You're shaking." you state quickly, still with a blush spread across your cheeks from the passionate kiss. "Y-yes Starshine. Just fine." Eclipse smiles down while still shaking a bit. "You look like you're in pain though..." you look at them up and down.

        Eclipse shakes their head no, "I-in this form our love for you and thoughts for you combine fully. Thus meaning whatever we feel for such as care, trust, love, or... lust is amplified." they stutter out. You blush a lava red as you realize what they were hinting at. "O-oh.." Eclipse chuckles and scoops you up bridle style. "We see, so you understand now?" he begins walking away from the dance floor and waves good bye to the DJ. You simply nod your head, a bit nervous for what would happen now that you know more of what they can feel. "I-I understand more now I think..." As you are carried out of the west arcade Sunny stands holding you. He huffs a sigh, seeming a bit tired from being a part of eclipse. He looks down at you with a full red face and...what looks like oil dripping from his nose.

        "H-Happy Valentines Day S-Sunbeam, we hope you had a wonderful time with us!" he begins to quickly walk/run you back to your room. Once outside your door he leaks more 'oil' from his nose as he thinks about all the things Moon and he thought of doing with you as Eclipse. He gently places you down outside your door and before he could escape you pull him into you for a hug. When he leaned down to meet your hug he face found something soft, round, and warm greet his faceplate. "O-ohh Sunshine what you do to me..." he breathes out. You unlock your door and go to step inside when you're scooped from the floor and brought to your bed in one swift motion. "S-Sunny??" you gasp out as he presses further into your chest. "Ahh~ yes Sunshine?" he mumbles up to you. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhhh!!! I have never blushed so hard knowing what I am about to write and what I wrote here! So romantic and spicyyyy. I hope this reaches you all well and that it's not toooo late! Stay safe out there!