Chapter 4- Getting Comfortable!

WARNING SOME CONTENT BELOW CAN BE CONSIDERED NSFW- IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ!

Welcome back to the next chapter! This one was kind of hard for me to write because there are so many ideas floating around in my head, I felt like it was impossible to choose what I wanted to go with! Anyways, enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

        You tilt your head and said, "Lay it on me Sunny!" He stuttered out, "W-would you like to be our girlfriend?!" Still in his lap you look into his eyes that are filled with determination. You could have died in that moment, more happy than you have been in what feels like forever. Meeting Sunny and Moony has really opened your heart and mind back up to the colors of the world. You never imagined that one of them would like you- let alone both! You nodded your head at the speed of light and shouted, "Y-yes! I would love nothing more!" You felt as if you were floating through the clouds when Sunny picked you up by the waist and spun in circles. "My Sunshine, you're ours to share! Oh you've made me the happiest man on this planet!" He hugs you to his chest tightly as if he would never want to let you go. "Moon is almost as thrilled as I am!" You smile and hug sunny back, nuzzling your face against him. "I'm so glad he is. I just can't believe you both like me in that way. I mean I knew you could understand basic feelings like sadness, anger, or joy, but something like this is so much more complex!" you explain.

        He holds you bridle style and sits down on your bed. Smiling down at you he lifts your hand to his lips and kisses it, "Handling kids up to the age of 12 requires us to be programmed with a more complex understanding of feelings, and that means we can both feel and express those emotions, just like this." You blush at the display of affection while nodding your head, "I never would have thought that would be so important to kids!" He chuckled and layed you over top of him to snuggle, "Are you happy my Sunshine?" You smile widely and respond, "Yes! Very much so! You and Moony have reignighted feelings I never thought I'd feel again." Sunny cups your cheek and sits up slightly, "C-can I steal a kiss from you my Sunshine?" Without a thought you blush and lean in towards him. He seems to think for a moment before closing the gap between the two of you and gently lays his lips against yours for a few moments, savoring his first ever kiss. You both pull apart blushing madly as he places his fingers against his lips, "Wowie..." he whispers. You nod your head, "I agree... wowie indeed..." He snaps his gaze back to your lips and pulls you in while smashing his lips to yours greedily. You kiss back surprised by the sudden assault on your lips from Sunny.

        After a while you needed to catch your breath and just barely pulled yourself from Sunny who was desperately trying to squeeze more kisses from you. Breathing hard you look at him and thought of how jealous Moony must be. "Uhm Sunny, do you think Moony is jealous of you stealing so many kisses from me?" you chuckle a bit as he nods his head and laughs some. "He definitely is! He was screaming at me the whole time to let him have a turn!" he looks into your eyes with a heavy gaze thinking about some of the things he'd really like to do to you himself. "I think I'd like to see Moony please, if you don't mind," you push yourself off Sunny to turn off the lights. He sat up and leaned back on his hands, "Are you sure? His thoughts were rather... inappropriate..." he squeaks out remembering some of the things Moony was thinking. They were much more intense than what Sunny had imagined for you. "It's only fair to him! Besides, we won't be doing anything beyond just kissing!" you slightly blushed with thoughts of your own surfacing. What would he like to do to you? What would Sunny like to do to you?

        Sunny side eyes you a bit before agreeing, "Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you! You know what to do if he gets out of hand!" With a flip of the switch it was now almost pitch black in your room. You could see as Moony's eyes came to life, slightly lighting the room. He growls out, "What an annoying little...! Stealing the first kisses from my Little Star!" He gracefully swoops you from the ground and places your back against the wall as he holds you. You look into his eyes mouth slightly agape (haha grape). You sheepishly ask him, "Would you like one to?" He smirks and brings his face closer to yours, "Well how thoughtful, sharing your pretty lips with me?" He gets so close your lips almost touch and you place a quick peck on his and he squeaks. "Ee!" he blushes and looks away embarrassed. "More..!" he growls and you place kisses all over his face, making his blush deepen with each one.