Chapter 5- Getting Closer!

WARNING SOME CONTENT BELOW CAN BE CONSIDERED NSFW- IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ! 

Hello once again! Sorry it took so long! I can't believe how many reads I have gotten this far! Thanks so much for your patience! If you like this story and want to see it continue further please comment, I would love to see what you think 

Without Further Ado, ENJOY!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

        "M-moony?" you blushed underneath of him, unsure of how to proceed. He begins to kiss and tease the skin on your neck hoping to find your sweet spot. After a few moments he earns a light moan from you, "Found it my Little Star..." he mutters and leaves a few small marks. He smirks down at you seeing his work upon your neck. He gets up from you and pulls you close while nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck. He was clearly happy with your 'reward'. "Did you like your gift Little Star?" he asks lowly. His face feels warm against you, you guessed he was blushing and responded while wearing a blush of your own, "Y-yes." He chuckles and wraps his arms around you, "This is where I usually reside in the night, it has the perfect vantage point to see the whole daycare. Sunny doesn't like you being up here but you will always be safe with me." You look around finally and can hardly see the ground below you.

        You tense a bit and lean into Moony, afraid of the height slightly. "I-I see, we are pretty high up..." you nearly whisper. He rubs gentle circles on your arm with his thumb, "Stardust trust in me, I will never allow harm to fall upon you." You nod your head and relax your shoulders. He held onto you for a few moments when the large wooden doors to the daycare squeak open. Down below stood Vannessa, waving her flashlight around, grimacing, "Who's in here?! Show yourselves!" Moon stood up with you draped in his arms, "Shh, I don't want to alarm her of our presence..." he looks down with gentle eyes.

        You place a hand over your mouth to signal that you would comply with his wishes and lay still in his arms. He smiles a bit sideways and waits for vanessa to leave. Once she had decided there wasn't anything of interest in the daycare she stomped away, looking for the potential intruders. You sigh a breath of relief, "Why did you want to stay hidden? From what I understand she is very nice." He leaps away from the playset and onto the large yellow balcony with you gripped firmly, "I don't want to be known by the people who work here, I appear to them now as some sort of myth, or maybe they believe I was decommissioned... I do not operate during nap time anymore."

        You frowned a bit upset for Moon. You reach up and cup his cheek, "Why would you want  that? What happened to your position during nap time?" Moon simply walked down the dim staircase without an answer, seeming too distant and cold to you now than before. "If you don't want to talk about this then that is ok, I will respect how you feel." He sat you back on the ground in the entryway of your 'dorm' and knelt down. "Thank you Stardust..." He pulls you into a hug and seems to almost purr. You squeeze him as tight as you can, "Of course Moony." Moon reaches out with a hand and flips the light switch so you were now hugging Sunny.

        "Don't worry about him Sunshine, he's just been closed off from everyone since the accident..." Your sad expression changed to curious and with one eyebrow raised you asked Sunny, "What accident? Does that have to do with nap time?" Sunny's eyes nearly pop out of his faceplate and he covers his mouth with both hands. "Uh-uhhh Sunshine, forget I said that!" he panicked. You place your hands on your hips, taking the all known mom stance. "Sundrop, I know you know. Moony said he didn't want to talk, and that is fine, but if it's something I can help fix I need you to discuss this with me." Sunny frowned, seemingly pausing for a long moment. You assume he must be talking with Moon. When Sun returns he crosses his arms and says, "Sorry Sunbeam, but Moon doesn't want me to talk to you about this. He says that he wants to be the one who tells you, but only when the time is right." At that you shrug and give up, you told Moon you'd respect his space.

        Sunny lifted your chin up and placed a gentle kiss on your cheek, "Thank you Sunbeam, he seems to be unsure of himself, I believe he just needs some time to get more comfortable having you around..." you smile and hold his cheeks, "All the time he needs he can have it, please tell him I am willing to wait for him..." Sunny closes his eyes and smiles wide, seeming to relay your message to Moon. Unbeknownst to you he saw and heard everything. He admires you from the mind space, discussing with Sun at moments.

        You look up at Sunny with some rising questions about the other workers. "So Sunny, has Vanessa or anyone else met Moon?" He takes your hand in his and leads you into your kitchen. Once he had you sat at your small table he sat on the ground next to you. "Well there is of course the maintenance man who who has, but otherwise no one but you." You nod your head and mention, "Vanessa seems to be taking a lot of time over for the night shift, not that I'm complaining." Sun plays with his bells, almost like a cat, "Mhm, I have noticed you haven't needed to do much for the night shift recently"

        You looked down at your watch for the first time in what seems like forever, 10:00am. "Oh Sunny, I am sorry but do you know what time it is?" He looks over at you and suddenly jumps up from the floor. "Oh! It's getting close to opening! I need to go my Sunflower!" You giggle at him, he seems to be coming up with new nicknames for you all the time. You wave him out the door, "Go have fun with the kids Sunny! I'll be right here. I'm going to get some shut eye." Before you could close your door Sunny grabs your shoulders and lands a quick kiss on your lips and then runs off squealing with a red face.

        You gently close your door and lean against it, sighing with a smile. Those two are truly an adventure for you. You lay in your bed tired from the long night and set an alarm for your shift tomorrow. Maybe Vanessa will take the night shift again? You hope Moon will be ok, whatever happened must have been bad... and with that you fell into a deep sleep.

        Upon your 'morning' you heard some shifting in the wall a bit above you. You sit up straight and start searching for the strange noise. Placing your ear against the cool wall you hear what sounds like metal banging. You figure there must be an air duct right behind it. You look around and spot a vent that you can see through. Upon removing the grate you see a... spider? "Uhhh...?" you mutter out as the 'spider' looks back at you. You both were frozen in place, unsure of what to do. The spider slightly waves at you and you confusingly wave back.

        The spider creature comes closer, and in the light you see it looks like its a small animatronic. "Hello there, who are you?" you ask as you extend your hand for him to crawl onto. He seemed friendly enough. He hesitantly walked onto your hand and looked up at you in awe. He doesn't answer you, so you figure he is unable to speak. You smile and bring him to your coffee table. You set him down, "Can you write?" he nods his head yes. "Great!" you run off to grab some paper and pencils.

        You ask him questions and he will write down his responses if it's not a yes or no question. "Are you lost?" he nods his head yes. You frown a bit, "Where did you come from and how can I help you out?" He writes on the paper a bit awkwardly, 'West Arcade, please bring back?' You nod your head and scoop him up. "Sure buddy, I can take you back before my shift tonight. In fact its about time I had to leave anyways" and with that you left to return him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay safe out there lovlies! Thank you so so much for reading! My schedule is very busy this semester, but I promise I won't forget to keep writting!