Crushing pt.2: Paint Me (romantic/slow build/dirty)

Savannah:I was standing at the diner counter on a rainy Friday morning, with nothing to do

Savannah:
I was standing at the diner counter on a rainy Friday morning, with nothing to do. It was pouring down so of course no one was coming out to eat at some shitty diner.

I felt my phone vibrate and when I took it out my apron pocket, I saw a text from Abel, nine o'clock on the dot.

Abel: Good morning Sav can't wait to see you later 😌 have a great day

Since we started talking a few weeks ago he stopped coming into the diner every morning, instead he would send me a good morning text at nine o'clock, the same time he would come in.

I texted him back.

Savannah: Good morning 🌦 there might have to be a change of plans though 😔

Abel and I had been talking for almost a month and I planned what I thought was going to be a perfect date.

Since he took me somewhere special to him, I wanted to do the same. I was going to take him to my favorite park and have a little picnic then sit on the rocks while we painted but of course it had to rain.

Abel: What's wrong?

Savannah: My date was outdoors 😭 I guess we can just do it at my house but that's lame

Abel: Let's do it at my place.

I haven't been to his house...

Savannah: Okay 👀 send me the address and I'll be there at 7 ❣️

Abel: 82 Lombard st

"Are you talking to him?!" Zara said from behind me and made me jump.

"Jesus Zara."

"Sorry." She laughed. "I can just tell when y'all are talking 'cause you get all googly eyed."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, we were supposed to go on a date that I planned but it's raining so he just invited me over to his place."

"Have you been to his place before?"

"Nope, but he lives on Lombard Street. Isn't there a lot of condos over there?"

"Yeah, million dollar condos! He got money! Didn't you say he drives a Benz too?!"

"Yeah, I don't think he's a millionaire though."

The rest of my shift went by as slow as possible and by time I got off at five, I was about to pass out from boredom.

We had no more than ten customers the whole day so most of my shift was just spent standing around watching the rain.

After work, I went to my house to get ready for my date with Abel.

I took a shower then put on a cute lavender lingerie set that looked perfect in contrast to my brown skin.