Chapter 9

"You see!" Ranmaru barked. "See how fucked up this is!?"

After capturing a video of Tokiya...dancing in a strange circular motion, the silver-haired sempai immediately called Reiji and Ai to his room to show them the incredibly twisted scene he saw.

"Eh, maybe Toki wanted to try it out?" Reiji tried to reason although he was actually scared for his kouhai's mental welfare. "Afterall, they wanted to get to know each other, so that could be a start?"

The tsundere meat-lover glared at the brown-haired male before angrily saying, "Are you stupid!? He's not under me but I know for sure that Tokiya would NEVER do such a thing!"

"Ranmaru's right. According to my data, Tokiya wouldn't do such act since it reminded him of his days as HAYATO...which he greatly disliked." Ai added.

Reiji sunk down on his seat. His grey eyes followed the silver-haired rocker who was pacing back and forth. The clown sempai was somewhat okay with his kouhais until Otoya asked him if he ever had sex with anyone, causing the sempai to choke on the orange juice he was drinking.

Ai simply sighed. Their kouhais' strange behaviour seemed to bother Ranmaru a lot, and the cyan-themed teen couldn't help but feel for the guy.

'It is kind of disturbing.'

Ai recalled the time the tsundere of the group ranted how he nearly had a heart attack when he saw Masato's latest dish (which was very incomprehensible by the way - the supposed cupcake looked like something that got kicked out of hell for being too disgusting). The rocker even mentioned the dish was something only Ai's Piyo-loving kouhai could make, and that it was a miracle for Masato to create something so horrid.

That night, Ai was surprised to find Syo making a pretty decent bento ('Shorty can cook?') for Ranmaru ('For what?' 'An apology.'). The midget even made one for Ai.

The meal tasted great. It disturbed the robotic sempai a lot.

Ranmaru remembered the time his formerly sane kouhai named Masato asked him if he could dress up as a maid. The rocker almost punched the blunette had Ren not been there to stop him.

"What should we do?" Reiji asked in slight desperation.

"I say we interrogate those punks!" Ranmaru replied. "I'm sure as hell they're up to something!"

"Maybe we should." Ai reluctantly agreed. The teen could already sense trouble in this one.

"Then it's settled!" Reiji exclaimed. "How should we do this though?"

Ranmaru smirked. "I might have an idea. You still have those baseball bats?"

~

The members of Starish were at the cafeteria of the Master Course dormitory. After their getting to know you activity, the group became closer to each other causing them to be chattier than usual. Heck, even Tokiya and Masato were joining in the conversation!

"So...how was your bonding?" Tokiya asked his red-head roommate.

"It was great!" Otoya exclaimed happily. "Ren taught me a lot of things!"

Upon hearing those words, Tokiya directly glared at Ren. "It better be sensible things."

Ren only smirked. "Trust me Ichi, I taught him really useful stuff."

"I doubt he learned anything from you, Jinguji." Masato interjected while nibbling on his melon bread.

"Ouch. That hurt, Masa." The saxophonist exclaimed as he snatched the other's melon bread.