Chapter 10

"Camus!"

The sempais and the kouhais stared at the Count of Permafrost who went MIA for days. Some looked happy to see him (Reiji), others annoyed (Ranmaru), and one was absolutely terrified (Cecil).

"Where the hell have you've been!?" Ranmaru demanded.

"Yeah, Myu-chan! Things went haywire when you were away!" Reiji added.

"And what do you mean by Starish not being themselves?" Ai inquired.

"If you must know, Starish had the switch. Their souls reside in a different body. They're not who they are as of now, and have Aijima to blame!" Camus explained while yanking Cecil away from the group.

Naturally, Reiji reacted to this.

"Oi, oi! That's my kouhai!"

The clown sempai was about to get a hold of who he thought was Tokiya, but only to be stopped by Camus.

"Were you not listening to my explanation!? He looks like your student but in truth he's actually Aijima that peon!" the Count boomed.

The rest of the sempais looked at each other before turning their attention back to Starish. Reiji was the first to speak.

"So, uh, who're Otoyan and Toki here?"

~

After settling things with asking who was who, the members of Quartet Night wore different expressions. Reiji was relieved and partially disturbed to know that he wasn't dealing with his own kouhais, but with Cecil and Ren.

"C'mon Rei-chan...do you really expect Otoya to know those things?" Ren began. "Unless he does but doesn't talk about it."

Reiji doesn't know how to respond to this.

Moving on, Ranmaru was somewhat glad to be informed that he was dealing with Natsuki and Otoya. He apologized to the red-head for being so cold towards him since the rocker thought of him to be Ren. Ren felt hurt upon hearing so.

"Your choice of music is really something else Kurosaki-sempai!" Natsuki chimed. "But who knew you like cute kit-!"

"Say it, I will not hesitate to punch you." The silver-haired idol threatened.

Ai was pretty much the same. He managed to make Syo throw a mini tantrum by saying that the shorter blonde will never be as respectful and as disciplined as Tokiya and Masato.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO ADD MORE TO MY SCHEDULE!???" Syo shouted. "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FAULT!!!"

"Yes it is. You should have told me what was happening. As your sempai, I have the right to know. Plus, you're raising your voice. You really need to discipline yourself, shorty." Ai explained bluntly.

"OH C'MON!"

Everything made sense once more, at least for the seniors.

"Wait, how come you knew about this!?" Ranmaru asked the earl.

"And why were you gone for so long Myu-chan?" Reiji added.

"I shall tell you then." Camus exclaimed. "After we got back from the interview..."

'Aijima!' the Count called for his kouhai as he entered their room. 'I have returned. Have you finished the homework I left you?'

The Count of Permafrost was surprised to see his kouhai and Tokiya in the same room. There wasn't anything wrong with Cecil bringing someone in, although Camus told him not to, but it was just uncommon for the prince to be seen with Tokiya of all people.