Fixer-upper

This one is a little over 8k words i made ut over Christmas and never published it. Also it gets kind of lazy towards the end. Enjoy this emotional rollercoaster!

William, or rather Springtrap now referring to the monster that curse made him into, lay in the darkness of the abandoned lower most halls of the pizzaplex, a stale reminder of what he and the one person he truly loved apart from his children had made. Constantly looming over him keepin all
of the good things in his life he threw away because of that spirit. A vengeful ghost of a murderer from the early 1700s, the ghost wanted to kill as many children as he could. The ghost turned him into a monster he tryed to tell Henry after he was forced to take Charlie's life by the ghost but Henry wasn't having any of it. That was the worst part of his life, William loved the man who hated him more than anything more than the sun could ever love the moon.

The constant creaking and dull whirring of mechanics on the floors above him drove him crazing. The constant noise never ceasing as long as he had been there which he asumed was many years. If he was still human he might have gotten the mercy of death whisking him away to heaven. Would he have even gone to heaven? He was a monster after all, he didnt want to be but that's what he was. If he died and the afterlife is what he was told it was he wouldn't have a chance to see Henry ever again, Henry was an angel, a beautiful and ideal person. He was gentle and kind and was always there for William no matter what until William destroyed it like he did wvery good thing he had.

William could still remember the sheer pain in Henry's eyes when he found out what had happened to his beloved daughter Charlie. He looked at William with not anger but loss, that was always what threw William over the edge and caused a panicked frenzy of thoughts in his mind.

William stumbled through the halls of the abandoned basements trying to clear his mind even the slightest bit yet it was always futile. He walked throught the halls until he saw a white synthetic light at the end of a hallway. A way out. If he escaped he would most certainly be killed by the first person to see him, he looked like the stuff of nightmares. A decaying body with a disgusting rotting SpringBonnie costume over him hiding what could only be described as even more carnage.

He clumsily ran to the exit. At least if he was killed it would release him from the pain.

He ended up in the huge building of the Pizzaplex diner, a more up to date version of what he and his Henry had made. He wandered around for hours before he saw the light of the sun poking through the glass doors. He stood in the shadows watching what he thought would be the last sunrise he would ever see. Henry always loved sunrises. He was enjoying it until he saw a single lone car roll up into the parking lot and a short looking man getting out and walking towards the doors holding a key.

Henry Emily pov

Henry climbed out of his car in the parking lot of the pizzaplex walking to the doors grabbing his keys from his purple handbag. A very manly handbag may he add. Kneeling down to unlocked the doors. The night guard had left an hour ago for 'personal reasons' whatever that may be. Henry always felt uneasy in this place when he went to work but it was somehow worse today. He walked over to the reception desk grabbing the notebook from behind it to look at any additional notes from the previous guard. It was monday and the plex was closed so no one would be there exceot him. Monday was his favourite because he could practically run around the whole place abd have free reign over everything. That included using the massive speakers to play music for himself. He decided on his and William's favourite song from when they were young. Good old-fashioned lover boy by queen. The memories always made him cry a little, he had had a dream a while back in which Charlotte his daughter had told him that William didn't want to kill anyone and it was result of a curse. This was long after his death though and he had since forgiven all of his past lovers doings. Part of him wished to have William back so he could hold him tight and make sure he knew just how much he had missed him and the level to which he loved him.