Too little too late

I love blueycapsules rn and you can't convince me Mr.Boseman isn't down bad for Henry. MY MAN WAS A LITTLE GAY BOY. Also im Irish and have to put as many Irish things in this one as ik can because I find it funny. Boseman loves tayto crisps and Barrys tea. He loves Irish whiskey and Guinness. Im switching up hair colours for this one to match Blueycapsules too so Henry has blonde hair boseman has red and William has brown. I loves you all <3

**EXPLANATION OF THIS AU**

Ok so ! Try your best to keep up also this might have 2 parts lolloll sorry for disappearing aswell I was sick and have had horrible writers block <3

Everyone gets brought to the future and is back together except for William, Charlie and Evan. They got separeated and since the Afton name is now famous from the killings in the 80s William can't get a good job. He has to work to keep himself and the kids alive by the skin of their teeth. Henry and Bosley own Fazbear entertainment so they are LOADED. The two other Afton kids, Elizabeth and Micheal follow my usual AU for them, ballet dancer and fashion designer respectively. The Boseman kids work at the Pizzaplex with their Dads (Henry and Boseman are together.) They are happy until William comes and fucks shit up like always except this time he gets his shit back together and accepts that he wasn't a good person and Henry deserves better (They stay friends but he has a bit of a rivalry with Bosley. Also Charlie isn't that good of a kid and blames herself for trapping the other kid's souls in the animatronics. 

Got all that? COOLIO LETS START!

The anniversary of the day the William Henry knew went away forever was never easy. He treated it sort of as an anniversary of his best friend and past lovers death. He died long before passing away. His mind had become a mangled mess after his youngest son's death. He gradually fell apart without William. At his lowest he was alone but then he came into his life. Bosley helped him put him back together and back onto his feet and he would never forget that. After leaving Utah after Bosley's kids died they got together. It was a healthy relationship for a while but then the fire happened. The house they had been living in had went up in flames. They woke up in a heaven like place. Granted a new life, this time Henry was given two of William's kids to take care of. Lizzy and Micheal. Bosley got his three kids back. Charlie and Evan were still stuck with William and his bullshit.

They rebuilt Fazbear entertainment without the murder, the killing and all of the pain. It was a huge place of fun and happy kids. The animatronics were a huge success and had extremely advanced AI. They could dance and sing and have conversation with children. Henry and Bosley were always around the establishment. They had their eye on every employee, neither willing to let anything bad happen again. They had worked hard for the past ten years on this place putting heart and soul into it. Here and there Henry had placed little tributes to the best friend he had lost to insanity. The pain of the loss of his past lover and daughter still crushed him but knowing Bosley was there to get him through it helped him power through the hard days. Bosley was his rock, always there at the end of the day. The kids were there to keep going for aswell. Gabriel was the oldest and he one of the sweetest kids Henry had ever met and he got along well with Micheal. Both were absolute menaces to society. Cassidy was moody like most teenagers but she had a good heart and worked hard, Henry loved her a lot. Jeremy was very hyper most of the time and that was only worsened by the candy that he was constantly stealing from the pantry, he was lovely too though. Micheal and Bosley bonded over their shared dislike of William and while Henry had tried to tell them he was a good person before he lost his mind. Neither really believed he was ever nice though. Henry understood and let them not like him, it was justified mostly anyway so he tolerated it under the condition it wasn't openly discussed around him. Lizzy loved to show her new Dads the things she learned in ballet classes and both were always there at her recitals. Life was worth living when you had people you loved all around you.