You never came home that night.

Henry sat on his bed staring at the clock on the wall, it was only 9 am and he already wanted the day tp be over. Today was of course, the anniversary of William's death. It hurt and for so many years he had locked himself in his room and just cried but the past 3 years had been different. He had to make an effort on the anniversary now, Henry had found Micheal in an alleyway sleeping under an old amazon box, Micheal now lived with him. It was lovely to have him around most of the time it was just the days he couldn't muster the courage to just get up an keep going that made it rough, of course Micheal understood this but he didn't know how to cook and clean properly as Henry wanted to ensure he felt safe and relaxed in the house. He never had many chores and Henry didn't want to make him have to take care of himself again. On those dark december days leading up to and following the anniversary of William's death he would get up and make breakfast for himself and Micheal bring it to his room and give him a hug. He had to be strong for Micheal after all they only had eachother now. The rest of their families had passed on and were at rest. Henry could only hope William had met the same fate considering the things he had done. It wasn't like him though, William had never even dreampt or so much as illuded to the idea of putting a child in harms way..

These thoughts swirled in his mind as he stared at the plate of pancakes in front of him. He never felt like eating on these days but he knew he would get too sick to be there for Micheal if he didn't. Reluctantly he ate them while scrolling through his phone to try to distract himself. A shiver ran up his back and he felt odd eyes staring holes into him. He felt uneasy putying his plate on the nightstand and getting under he covers. Micheal had said he was going to go back to sleep so now was the perfect time to let it all out.

Henry stared at the ceiling for a few seconds aimlessly before getting up to look in his closet for one of his most important possesions.

A while back he had made the trip down to the closed down and locked up origional Fazbear's Family Diner to search for clothes, not just any clothes, the ones that had belonged to William before his death. Henry couldn't bear to looke at them before that time so naturally they were never moved. He found them still pristine and hanging in his and William's private locker in his old office it brought back sweet memories of the first time they kissed. The soft taste of alchohol on his lips was intoxicating. What Henry wouldn't give to feel that again.

He had taken the clothes for a special project. A plushie bear that he'd made himself out of old clothes, the smell of his signature cologne still stuck to them as if they were worn the day before. He did keep one of William's overcoats though. One in a soft dusty shade of dark purple. The one he wore to every event and meeting to do with Fazbear entertainment.

He found the bear after rooting around for a bit. Pulling it out and hugging it close to his chest. His body shook as he felt the tears start to build up behind his eyes. He stumbled back to his bed and fell into it huddling under the covers for warmth and comfort. Sometimes he hated his bed though, the empty side of it a constant reminder of the one he loved. He reached a hand out to the other side of the bed as if he could touch it and William would somehow magically appear and help him stop feeling like he was drowning. That's what this all felt like. Drowning, barely able to get a breathe in between the waves of pain.

He took in a shaken breathe pulling his hand away and covering his mouth to stifle any sounds that could potentially wake up Micheal, even so he let the tears begin. Tears that would likely last until he eventually fell asleep after draining himself. Everything in the room began to turn a vivid shade of orange. He was going to pass out, the blankets on top of all the stress and exhaustion had brought his body to shock. This happened often, he prepared for the feeling of nausea that would soon come. He couldn't hear anything either, he gripped the little bear tightly, shortly after losing most sensation in his hands. He bit the ear of the bear to keep himself at least a little grounded.