Its fine...Im fine

SD, Here. This chapter maybe bad or good. I tried to spin this to be a bit different from the anime. But kinda failed I guess? I'd like to hear some of your opinions. What needs to be added for future chapters. 3000 words but it might be bad or not. Anyways enjoy.
Sayonara!

Garcello...Anne...May you rest..... Why them? WHY. THEM!? OF ALL PEOPLE!? They were kind and nice to me...Taken from me the people that had my back when no one knew. Besides Izumi, Nora, and Ren. They were my best friends and the gods took them away. Soon they took away other friend away...

Previously on the last episode...

"No...no please, please be ok you two.
Garcello, Anne!"

"They were powerless kid, we have to deal with bigger fish that need to be dealt with."

"These pathetic.... Just because they didn't have power, THEIR NOTHING?!"

Looking at their bodies, I broke down, built up sadness over the years started to fall.

Now. . .

Y/n pov.

The ambulance arrived and took the two away...I can visit them later. At the graveyard..."Sad isn't it?"  I look around and didn't see anyone, people had already began to go their separate ways.

"They were taken away cause of heroes like All might. And people just eat it up like it's going out of stock." 

"Who are you?! Where are you!?" I started to panic, looking around to see whatever was talking to me in my head, it had to be watching me from the shadows. Their power had to be telekinesis.

"We will meet again, L/n. I recommend looking for your friend, Izumi now."

"How did you-- Wait...that's right. All Might had probably left as I got here. Of course, Zu would follow her. How the hell am I supposed to find them!?"

"Follow my instructions, then L/n." The voice spoke as it sighs. Rude.

TimeSkip by unamused SpongeBob.

Following the voice's directions and I  hear Izumi scream outloud

"I-I-IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT POWER A-ABLE TO BECOME A HERO!" She was talking about me? Getting closer I peek around the corner and see a woman in front of Zu. "Thats All Might?!" I hear her say "I'm sorry...without a sacred gear, quirk or semblance. You will die when it comes to bigger threats. Maybe becoming a police officer or firefighter is probably best for someone with one. " My eyes widen..."ANYONE CAN BE A HERO!" "That lying sack of shit! Shes nothing but skin and bones under that facade."

"How upsetting. These heroes nowadays, telling false claims to the children with no power what so ever."

"Who are you?!" "I'm a helper. You're holding it in arent you?...You have to release that anger sooner or later. Let the world feel your rage towards everyone that did you wrong."