Conquer the demon within

(Just doing some edits here and there... Still working on Unleashed rage. Sorry!)

Looking around to see a shrine and right next to it was a fucking Mansion, half the size of Godzilla! "What the hell?! That's where you live!?" Yasaka nods. Before hearing a faint shout. "Mother! You're back and You have Leo with you!" A kitsune girl wearing a different color kimono runs to her mother, giving her a hug. "Another kitsune but no horns. She definitely looks like her mother somewhat." "I'm glad your safe mother and I'm sorry for not keeping an eye on Leo. We both knew something like this would ha--*she notices you* forgive my rudeness mother but who is this?" She said eyeing you suspiciously. "He is our special guest. He was the one who saved our lives from the hero clan." Her eyes widen and her tune changes after hearing this. "Please excuse for my tone earlier. Thank you for returning my mother back home safely." She bows and you bow back. "It's quite alright. I'm used to being judged like that, no harm done." Leo stirs in his mother's arms. "Are we there yet mama?" As he yawned then looking around at you then at his sister. "Hello Frost...hello sister Kunou........BIG SIS!!" He wiggles out of his mother's arms and runs up to his sister. You all laugh a bit before Yasaka tells you to follow her, Leo and Kunou following soon after.

Later that night....

After eating a hardy meal, you stayed in one of the many empty rooms in the Godzilla sized house..... You layed down and closed your eyes and entered into the world of chaos.....

"Where am I...?" You looked around to see you were in the middle of the street. "No...this place...this is where... they died..." "Heheh. Well, look what the devils dragged in..." You turned around to the source of the voice, there was not one around. It was raining which made your hearing worse. You created a polearm but it turns to dust as it was created. "Aw what's wrong? Powers not working?" "Show yourself  coward!" "As you wish!" You were knocked into a building, the rubble collapsing on top of you. "Thats it? Here I thought you would-- Ragh!" The figure was pierced multiple times in the chest. You appeared down the street. The left side of your face and mouth covered in black veins that ran up your neck... a menacing glowing red eye and a scowl on your face. A bump from a heartbeat could be heard ringing in your ears.

Black hearted percentage ???

"You've made the biggest mistake fucking with me, shithead!!" "Haha! Good! You do have some fight left! Make this fun for me!" It let out a roar before transforming into a monsterified version of yourself. "Now fight! You worthless deku!"

*Bump bump* *bump bump*

You both clashed, fist met by fist. Kick by kick, it was an even stalemate between you both. "I can feel you slipping! What's wrong?! Your mind getting is unstable!" You knock by the demon. "SHUT UP!" "What was it?! Everyone treating you like shit!? Izumi's betrayal?! The death of Garcello and Annie?!"

*Bump bump bump* *bump bump bump*

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" You fired a massive blast at the creature. It went silent for a while your breathe was the only thing you could hear before you heard giggling from children to the laugher of adults and teens. The area around you changed...looking around to see an arena. You saw yourself with MCJ versusing ORC. You and the team were beaten down but you were the most hurt. "You should have learned your place!! A PATHETIC POWERLESS FREAK CAN NEVER BE LIKE US!" More words from the crowd, even the people you called friends were telling you to give up. How useless *bump bump* weak *bump bump* pathetic, you really were. *bump bump* You held your head as the black veins covered your whole face. "Shut up...*bump bump* I'll kill you all...Heroes..Devils..*bump bump* Those TRAITORS.. They have no place in this world!  I'll kill them all!!!!!" Everything began fading to black, your heart getting more and more corrupted.