Unleashed Rage teaser 2

(Everything that's been shown in the previous teaser and this one are subject to change. And whats written are part of different portions of the story.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why do we hold back?.......Is it because we killed her?.........You're very naive you know. Saying we aren't monsters but we thrive on our 'friends' despair...... We are no different to those villains ...."

You saw a younger version of yourself. He looked up at you, his left arm looked like it was torn off and empty sockets with a void within them. (Image the description of the pic)

 (Image the description of the pic)

"I... I dont want to hurt anyone... Im not like.. that......"

A loud voice boomed throughout the void around you.

"How much of a coward are you!?" A large amalgamation stood above you. It's face battered and bleeding, it's claws covered in blood, scars littered all over its body, burns and frozen marks on certain parts of its neck and arms. On its chest was a large stab wound, still bleeding out fresh blood.

(Image the description to this pic

(Image the description to this pic. By ZA1FON) (Black hearted Demon - Trauma)

"When will you see that, without me. You would be dead! Left to rot and become forgotten, just like the other times! You let these.... WEAKLINGS, walk ALL over you and you refuse to use your rage!?"

"I'm... not a monster... Nora, Ren... they'd never--"

"YOU WERE ABANDONED, FORGOTTEN, AND BETRAYED! BY EVERYONE WHO YOU THOUGHT WERE YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY SAW YOU AS THE MONSTER! THEY THREW YOU INTO TARTARUS, TREATING YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL! REMEMBER ALL THE PAIN, THE TORTURE!"

You felt your head starting to hurt, multiple memories flashed through your mind, despite going so fast. You could feel all of that pain, the betrayal.... the rage, the anger...

"I... I never wanted to be in this situation! So... why!? Grrraaahh!! What did I do wrong!? WHY WAS I BORN AND CURSED TO BE LIKE THIS!?!" You shouted falling to your knees.

"What you did wrong? Everything! The many times we've been through this! You had the power to make these weaklings shut up and bow to your strength!!"

The demon grabbed your throat. "A weakling like you who didn't use rage, anger, hate for those who did this to US. Failing to realise that your demonic energy could have lead to a new life! But nooo! You just had to a simp just for some stupid girls!! Just because you didn't want to be a monster for the sake of OUR survival!! I will have my revenge against Union, against Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, Ruby, Weiss, Yang, EVERYONE who caused me to be this thing!!"

Your eyes widen as the demon eyes glowed. "And. you. are. in. my. way."

You opened your eyes, you let out a cry. You weren't in control anymore... but you keep fighting this urge of losing control. Let the hate consume you. They hate you... You're nothing.... Just Pathetic waste.... Just rot... they left you... stop. resisting. STop. ReSIstiNG. STOP. RESISTING. ST0P RE5I5T1NG. 5T0P. RESISTING.

Black hearted: ....120%....200%......500%.....800%....1500%....4000%......7000%.....9000%......

You started to cough up more blood while trying to fight back against the corruption.

RESISTING IS FUTILE. DONT YOU WANT TO BE FREE OF THIS GUILT?

Black veins start climbing up the left side of your face before it looks like it was reaching over to your right side. Your body begins to bulk up, your muscles expanding. The clouds in the realm turns dark, red rain and lightning falling..... You were screaming, trying your damnest to control this hate. Izaras annoyed of this endless screaming with nothing happening.... "WHAT IS THIS SOME STUPID DRAGONBALL SHIT?!" Izaras slams you into the ground below with a powerful force. While grabbing your face and ramming it into the ground, lowering your aura greatly. Then rapidly hitting you with strong punches and then being thrown towards the mansion.

STOP. RESISTING. FIGHT BACK.

"JUST DIE! JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME!" He lifts his hand up creating a massive energy ball, three times the size of sun.

THEY DON'T CARE. THEY NEVER DID. YOU'RE A JUST PAWN IN THEIR HANDS.

"I've given enough chances for you to change! 9. WHOLE TIMES! IVE LET THIS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH! THIS TIME, THERE WONT BE ANOTHER RESET!!"

THEY WILL BETRAY YOUR TRUST, LIKE THEY'VE DONE BEFORE.

With the others back at the mansion.

"This...this power! It's insane!" Ryoku said in shock. The Anti-league members couldn't mistake it, that power they were sensing was something to not look over.

WHY WOULD THEY CARE FOR A WORTHLESS WORM LIKE YOU?

"G-g-g-guys! You might wanna look at this!" Juane shouts looking through the hole. When everyone looked outside, they saw the orb and you clenched your head, dark energy overflowing out of your body. Hatred landed in the room, powering down from his devil trigger while holding Gans, everyone seeing his arm missing and his chest with a hole in it.

SNAP OUT OF IT!... SN-- OU-- I-- THEY CA-- THEY'RE FIGHTING FO-- --U
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No... NO. NO. NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! THEY FOUGHT WITH ME AGAINST IZARAS! SOME OF THEM DIED TO PROTECT THEIR CITY! I! WONT BE! CONTROLLED!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. REMEMBER WHAT THEY'VE DONE. A FAILURE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE STRONGEST!!

AAHHHH!!! NO! STOP! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO DO THIS! I DONT WANT TO HURT ANYONE ANYMORE! PLE--

Izaras opens a portal to leave before a burst of red energy erupts behind him. "Well....I knew you won't die so easily....Though I really do hate waiting for something to happen... What took ya so long?

A dark red flame surrounds your corpse.

UNION. IZARAS. WILL SUFFER.

The armor breaks away from your right side. Revealing an red ancient text, similar to those blacks veins on your body. This is a rage from the Forgotten One, Kyurem, his hate for the gods and angels, your hate for Union, heroes Villains, Devils, the betrayal and the abandonment of your 'friends'. A glyph appears under you with Kyurem's logo on it, healing your wound in your chest. "They will pay...! IZARAS...! You won't get in my way anymorrrreeeee!!"

! You won't get in my way anymorrrreeeee!!"