chapter-:16

They reached a hotel and sat on a place which tk already booked.

Tk-:so tell me what will you like to have??

Ak-:lasagna would be fine.

Tk-:waiter 2 lasagna and a martini.

(They both had their dinner and were going back to their home.There was a awkward silence because they don't know what to talk.ak was not willing to start the conversation and was looking out from the window where as tk was taking her glances and was thinking something to start the conversation)

Tk-:ashi tell me something about yourself.

Ak-:what would you like to know about me?

Tk-:tell me something like your favourites and do you have any friends.

Aktk were having their small chit-chat session.

Ak-:and if we talk about my friends then i don't have any friend except aashna.rohan was my friend in college and then he proposed me and now we are together.

(Tk was getting annoyed just by his name.)

(They talked for some more time and reached ashi's house.Tk don't want her to go away from him.he just want to stay with her but he can't do it.)

Ak-:bye,and thankyou for the dinner.

Tk(smiled)-:bye.

(Tk was looking at her going and slowly said,

"you are mine,only mine and i will have you no matter what,no one can come between us".)
(he left from there and went to his house.)

He entered in his house and was lost somewhere or you can say he was lost in his jaan who dont know what she means to him.

His thoughts were interrupted by her mom.

(Tanzeel's mom as T'm)(tanzeel's dad as T'd)

His parents were at london for some work and they returned without informing tk to surprise him.)

T'm-:are tanzeel where are you lost.

Tk-:mom you.when you came from london.You told me that you were coming next week.

T'm-:yes but our work finished early so we thought to give you surprise.

(Tk hugged his mother)

Tk-:i missed you.

T'm-:i missed you too beta.

T'd-:are bhai tum maa-bete ka bharat milap ho gya ho to mujhse bhi mille.

Tk-:hahaha(hugged him)i missed you too dad.

T'd-:i know you missed me.now tell me how is your work going.

Tk-: fantastic.

T'd-:good.

T'm-:tk go and freshen up then you can have your dinner,i made your favourite ✨biryani✨(au-:tk ki favourite ❣️)

Tk-:mom i missed aapke haath ki biryani.

He goes in his room, freshen up and came to have dinner.

(Three of them have their dinner together;tk went to his room,sat on his bed,opened his phone and started admiring a picture.ofcoarse the picture is of ✨ashi♥️🌍.)

After sometime his mom came to his room and saw him looking at his phone.so she quitely went near him and saw him looking at a girl's photo.

T'm-:who is she??(while smirking)

Tk-:mom.you here.

T'm-:yes,i came here to tell you something and saw you were looking at her picture (pointing towards her photo in his phone)so,now tell me who is she??

Tk-:uhh mom wo...uhh.

T'm-:why are you stuttering,tell me.uhh let me guess,your girlfriend.

Tk-:no mom,she is just my PA.

T'm-:so if she is just your "PA",then why are you looking at her picture.

Tk-:mom i have to tell you something.

T'm-:yes i'm listening.

Tk-:mom don't be shocked but aapke bete ko mohobbat ho gyi hai isse.

T'm-:terko or mohobbat,i don't believe you in this.THE TANZEEL KHAN ko pyaar.ye baat digest nhi hui.

Tk-:kyu mom mei insaan nhi hu.mujhe pyaar nhi ho sakta kya??

T'm-:are tu to serious ho gya it's just that ki jo tanzeel sabse rudely baat karta hai or ladkiyon ki taraf to dekhta bhi nhi hai usse pyaar ho gya.

Tk-:ha to mom pehle ashi nhi mili thi na.

T'm-:show me her photo.

(She see her photo.)

T'm-:haaye itni sohni kudi.(hindi-:haaye itni sunder ladki.)

Tk-:asli mei or bhi sundar hai mom.

T'm-:are ab to milna padega.

Tk-:sure mom.

Tk-:acha mom you were telling me something.

T'm-:yaa wo mai keh rhi thi ki yk na that after some days there will be a award function of best business men.

Tk-:yeah,and i also know ki against me is rohan as always and i'll get the award as always.

(Guys if you don't know let me tell you that as i mentioned before that rohan is tk's cousin and rohan's parents and sajid uncle(t'd), shabana aunty(t'm)are not in good terms because rohan's father backstabbed t'd and tried to steal their money)

T'm-:yes because i don't want them to win.

Tk-:they will not,i promise.

T'm-:yes and also we(tk's parents)are going to uk for some meeting after award function,ok.

Tk-:mom,not again(pouting).

T'm-:but tiku this meeting is very important.

Tk-:ok

T'm-:gn,love you.

Tk-:gn mom,love you too.

(She left from there and tk slept while dreaming of him and ashi together.)

Ok so this is chapter 15
Do vote and comment if you like it.
(Twists are on their way😏)

I know it's boring but it will be interesting chapter by chapter.

Also you can freely suggest me or tell me if i am going wrong .and to be very honest i am not very much confident if  i am writing right or not. because as you know that this is my first ff,there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes as well as other mistakes too.

Take care,
Bye.