chapter-:19

Some days went normal,ashi going to office,tanzeel trying ways to be near her,ashi calling rohan but he kept on ignoring her in fear of tanzeel.

ONE DAY.

Ashi was working in tanzeel's cabin(she often do her work in tanzeel's cabin because tanzeel asked her to....

6 PM

Their work was done and ashi was going back to home. when she reached home she saw rohan sitting in living room.

Rohan has spare key of her apartment.

Ak-:rohan tum.

R-:are ashi come come.

Ak-:tum(cut off by rohan)

R-:shh listen first wear this dress.

Ak-:why??

R-:ashi plzz don't ask questions just do as i say.

Ak-:ok.

She wore the dress and then rohan took her to terrace which was decorated beautifully.

Imagine some candles as well....

Ak-:rohan.what is this?

Ashi turned and saw him on his one knee with a ring in his hand.

R-:ashi i know i have been ignoring your calls but that is because of a reason.and i really really love you,you mean a lot to me,you know that i am not that expressive so let's just come to the point,will you marry me,i will always love you.

Ashi was all teary eyed.

Ak-:ye..yes rohan i love you so so much,you also mean so much to me and yes i will marry you.

Rohan slipped the ring in her hand and hugged her.

They have the dinner,talked for sometime and rohan went to his home.

NEXT DAY.

Ashi went to office and saw sanket in her cabin.

Ak-:sanku sanku sanku you know what i am very happy.(jumping like a kid)

S-:are ashi shaant and what happened.

Ak-:rohan proposed me for marriage.

Sanku's eyes widen and he was shocked to the core.

S-:what??

Ak-:yes,are you not happy,i am marrying to love of my life.

S-:uhh i..i am..uhh congratulations.

Ak-:thankyou.

She started working.

Tk-:ashi have you completed the file,i want it now.(he said in the intercom)

She went to his cabin with the file.

Ak-:here sir.

Tk-:ashi i said you na don't call me sir,you are my friend na.

Ak-:ok but atleast let me call you sir in office.

Tk-:ok fine.

Ok so here is ch19
Do vote and comment if you liked it.
And ik that this is short but there is marriage in my family and i am busy so that's why but don't worry i will give you chapters when i am travelling.i hope you understand.

And also do answer these-:
1)why rohan proposed ashi??

2)what will be tanzeel's reaction when he will get to know that ashi is getting married and that too with rohan.

Take care bye