chapter-:28

Tk-:you have to do packing.

Ak-:what packing??

Tk-:we are going on our honeymoon baby!!!

(author-:the ones who thought it was honeymoon,you areee righttt.)

Ak quickly got up from his lap.

Ak-:whattt!!

Tk-:yaa sweetheart!!we are going to Maldives for our honeymoon.i have already given your information to make your passport,we are going in my jet.

Ak stood there fuming in rage.

Ak-:are you serious you did this without even asking me and then you expect me to trust you.

Tk-:but i thought you would be happy!! aren't you??

Ak-:do you even caree(shouted)you just expect everything to be done by your way!!you do not even care what others think!!you never fucking care what the other person thinks or wants!!you just want everything in your control!!!!!

Tk-:but listen to me i was just trying to make you comfortable and happy.

Ak chuckles bitterly.

Ak-:huh i was happy actually very happy until you came in my life and destroyed it.you crazy bastard!!!i can never forget the day you kidnapped me from my own wedding just because of your shit obsessed mind or heart whatever it is!!do you ever thought what i needed what i wanted!!noo how can you think anything about anyone you just care about you and yourself you are just a crazy,obsessed,selfish bastard!!!(yelled)

Ak-:yk what i wish you never came in my life,i wish i could live my life happily without you,i wish i could erase that day when i met you huhh i wish that i can erase a person called tanzeel khan from my life but yes it is right!!!things can't always be as you wish!!!

She Left from there hiding her tears not knowing there was a heart in that room who was totallyy broken,totally shattered by someone!!!!!!AGAIN!!!!

✨✨(Apni saason mei mehekta paya hai tujhe,har khwaab mei bulaya hai tujhe,kaise naa kare pyaar tujhe,jab khuda ne humare liye banaya hai tujhe)✨✨

(Au-:one of my favourite shayari)

Ak's pov

After telling all this to him my heart is feeling a little light.and all this was true he is selfish.lets not think about it anymore i dont know any tanzeel khan anymore.

She bathed to feel a little relaxed and then went to bed to sleep.

She layed there for more than 2 hours,sleep was far away from her.it was almost 3:00 at night and she was a little surprised that tk didn't came to the room but she was happy about it.

After sometime she heard some sounds and it was weird.she sat up and went out.she followed the sound and reached to a room which she never knew existed.

She heard some beating sounds and went in and what she saw took her breathe away.

What ashi saw???

Do you guys got any hint about upcoming twist!!!

Hehehee.writing the chapter kinda made my mind fresh after studying.

I hope you guys enjoy reading and guys i am trying very hard to write the chapter so i expect the silent readers to comment too as it makes me happy that i am giving you chapters as expected.

And y'll don't know how much your 1 comment makes me happy so please writing a sweet comment if you like it won't even take 5 seconds.

Bye,
Take care.