epilogue-:2(part 1)

Since some of you wanted one more epilogue of this story,I thought why not.
So let's continue.

Now ak was 4 months pregnant.

Ak-:tanzu plz.

Tk-:I said no.

Ak-:tanzeel it's not fair.

Tk-: everything is fair.and your health is more important.

Ak-:but see I am perfectly fine.

Tk-:but what if something happen in the party.

Ak-:nothing will happen I will take care of it.

Tk-:but...

Ak-:ok fine.

She went to her room.

So the thing is there is a party at aash's home.but tanzeel is not allowing her to go.And she is pissed off because he is not letting her go anywhere from 3 months and now it is getting suffocated for her.

It was dinner time when she didn't came down for her dinner.

T'm-:Tanzeel is ashi not gonna eat.

Tk-:uhh mom I will call her.

T'm-:ok bring her fast, she would be hungry.

Tk went to her room and find her cuddled with blanket on the bed.

He went to her and laid beside her.

Tk-:Ashu...ashuuu...baby listen.

She didn't reply.

He understood that she is angry from him.

Tk-:okay sorry na.now please have your Dinner.that little baby would be hungry.

That was it for ashi.now she can't control anymore.

She sat up.her eyes were full of tears and she was a crying mess.

Ak-: baby..baby..baby.you don't have to take care of him/her.i can do it myself.what do u think of me huhh.you always expect me to listen to you but that is not possible all the time but this time you are crossing your limit.you are not even letting me go out of this house.its just very hard for me.i thought you will take care of me but now I feel very lonely . it's getting really hard for me.i never thought that a pregnant lady have to sit on their bed and can't go outside.and someone told me that if a woman gets pregnant then their husband stops loving them and their family stops caring for them.

Tk was surprised by her sudden outburst.he can't see her in tears.

He realised how wrong he was to her.he was trying to take care of her but didn't realize how hard it is for her to stay at one place all the time.

He hugged her so that she stop's crying.

Tk-:sorry..sorry.. it's ok..sorry.

He kept mumbling until she relaxes and stops crying.

After sometime she stops crying and looked at him.he was also in tears.

Tk-:you can go.ok I will not stop you this time.sorry that I didn't realize your feelings but I was just trying to take care of you but I just messed up everything.sorry.

Ak-: it's ok.i just thought that you stop loving me a.and I was feeling lonely.

Tk-;sorry again.and just remember I will never stop loving you.you are my everything.so just remove that thought from your mind.ok.

Ak-:ok.so that means I can come with you too.

Tk-:hmm.but promise me you will take care of yourself.

She nodded.

Tk-:ok.now I will bring your dinner here.

She nodded again.

Then tk brought her dinner in their room.they both had their dinner together and slept.

Ok so this is the last epilogue part 1
There are two parts in total.
Next part will be uploaded maybe at evening or tomorrow.