greatful♥️

Guys I just noticed the views.

Thankyou very much for 9.05k.

It was my first ff and I got such a great response.i am very grateful to all of you who gave me motivation to write more.

Do you guys want to know how I started writing?

2 or 3 years before I had no idea who damnfam is?what is wattpad?what is fanfictions?can we even write a book of our own?

But then one day I was watching YouTube and my eyes landed on a video and yes it was damnfams truth and dare video.i watched that and instantly fall in love with them.after that I started watching their challenge videos,their prank videos and felt a instant connection.Then because of them I started using insta.i used to watch their all posts,videos,lives,igtv and everything.one day I was searching something about aktk on Google that's when I saw a link.

It was a description,I readed that and opened it.and story came in front of me.i even remember the name of it.after that I installed wattpad.i started reading so many books.

So many ideas used to come in my mind but never gave it a thought thinking I am not confident enough to write it in words.i even used to think I am too small for this.but then urge to write increased and I thought why not give it a chance.

At that time I don't wanted votes.
I just wanted to share my ideas with someone.but I don't knew anyone at that time so posted a chapter.just 3 or 4 person's used to comment.and I was more than happy.because that's what i wanted.i didn't care that 1 person is reading or 10.but just wanted someone to know my thoughts,my ideas.And I realized."You have to give it a try to become confident enough"

And I completed this.a whole book,that too mine.with 9k views.

And after this I have developed a confidence in me towards writing.i can confidently say I can write.yes so many people writes book 100 times better then mine.but still I can good enough to post.

And this is all because of you guys,your lovely comments and yes how can I forget that damnfam.if I never watched that video of damnfam I don't think so I would be here today.

Forever a damnfan♥️♥️🥺💗⚫
Love you guys♥️♥️