chapter-:32

She got up and went washroom that's when she realized what happened.

Tanzeel's pov (after so long)
I woke up and it's the best morning because ik she is near me and now she will also love me.

I was dreaming when i realized she is not here.i got up and went to check when i heard sobbings from the washroom.

To my surprise the gate was already opened.i went in and saw she was rolled up in a ball crying, burying her head in her lap.and that's when something caught my sight.her stain.i quickly went to her and hugged her.

Tk-:ashu baby what happened??

Ak-:sorry..sorry.. don't be mad,i will clean it, don't be mad at me.(she kept on muttering.)

Tk-::ashi silent.why are you crying.come here.

I make her stand and made her sit on the bathroom counter.

Tk-:what happened?

Ak-:nothing i will clean it just give me 2 minutes i will clean all this ok but just don't shout at me.

I was confused that why is she scared but i realized something oh shit I don't have sanitary napkins with me shitt.

Tk-:ashi listen.are you on your periods.

She nodded.

Tk-:then why are you scared i am not saying you anything right then stop crying and fastly take a bath i am coming in 5 mins.

She nodded and i went to a medical shop and bought  sanitary napkins with some chocolates and munchies.

I returned but she was still in bathroom,i knocked on the door.

Ak-:haa

Tk-:here i bought napkins.

She opened the door a little and took it.i went to other bathroom to get freshen up and bath.

I returned and she she was sitting on the bed trying to hide something.

Tk-:ashi come let's watch a movie.

Ak-:we have to go office.

Tk-:today is sunday mam.

Ak-:ohh toh you go out i will just come in a minute.

Tk-:ok.

I went out and selected a movie.

After sometime she came looking relaxed.

Ak's pov.

I bathed but was sitting in bathroom that idiot send me in the bathroom but i dont have napkins now what should i do.

After sometime he knocked and i opened to see what he brought.i was very happy i quickly took it.

After finishing my business i went out and saw he was not here and i quickly went to bed trying to hide my stain.i came back but i send him out so i can do something with it.

I changed the sheet and give it in the laundry clothes.

I came back and saw he has already choosen the movie.

I sat near him.

Ak-: thank you.

Tk-:for what.

Ak-:for helping me and bringing these.

Tk-:why are you thanking me you are my responsibility and if there were another girl i would have done the same.but why were you scared.

Ak-:i thought you would yell at me.

Tk-:why would i yell at you.its normal.there's nothing to hide.and you have to promise me you would not hide anything and won't be scared by me.

Ak-:i promise.

Tk-:now let's watch movie.

Ak's pov ended.

They started watching movie that's when he heard sobbing.

He turned to her.

Tk-:what happened.

Ak-:nothing.

Tk-:ashu

He was about to go near her but she step away.

Ak-: don't come near me

He got up and went kitchen.he brought hot chocolate and munchies.

Tk-:here.

She quickly took it and started watching the movie.
He sat down and pointed to his cheek.
She looked away and started eating again.he took the chips packet away from her and again pointed to his cheek.she kissed him and took it from him.

He chuckled.

Whole day went like this he pampering her.

Ok so here is ch32
Do tell me how it is in the comments.

Ok so i got this idea when i was at medical shop purchasing glucon-di
(yes guys i drink it,it is my favourite,tell me in the comments if you also like drinking it)and i noticed someone was purchasing napkins and then she put it in a double black polythene.i was like is it a bom.its just a cotton pad why does everyone have to behave like we are doing some crime or it is a bom.

No it's not,its bloody natural so stop acting like you have done a offence.

Tell me who agrees.

Bye
Take care