11

The crowd was delirious. Everyone shook his head and move to the music. You couldn't distinguish humans' faces. The songs were heard loud while the fans screamed in ecstasy. The chaotic movements of the hands and bodies were already euphoric.

      The view was perfect from the first row. Marilyn Manson's eccentric outfit completed all the show. He approached the front edge of the stage and jumped on the ground. He approached me and began to sing in front of me. I was so shocked. He let the microphone down and touched my face. "Did you came alone?" He asked. "No. I came with my boyfriend." "I will wait both of you in my room." I bit my lip and I nodded. Thomas kissed me and take my hand.

     "Goodnight Los Angeles!"

      Marilyn's concert ended. The bodyguard who was our right motioned us to follow him. We jumped the protection fence and went backstage. We found ourselves in front of a door on which was written: 'Marilyn's room'. I knocked at the door and a voice invited us inside. I opened the door slowly and I saw him lying on the couch. "Come In!"

     He rose on his feet and took a bottle of something. He smiled and told us to take a sit. He was sitting next to me and watched my hand. He rose his eyes to look at me. "What's your name?" He questioned. "I'm Erin, and he is Thomas." They shook their hands and he has fixed his look, again, on my hand. Thomas got up and left the room when the phone began to ring.

      "A beginner!" Marilyn noticed. "What are you talking about?" I was confused. "Your runes. You freshly passed the second stage. That's why I called you here. I felt the energy, I saw the cuts. I heard about you: Girl possessing the last book 'Children of Lilith'. I have it too. I completed all the steps and look what I got." "How did you find me?" I continued after a break. "Thomas. I know him. He just employee at the studio where I work." He explained. I didn't see what was the link between me and Thoams' new job because I don't think that he was talking with Merilyn Manson about me... Anyway. I ignored his answered.

      Test number three: Semhazai diary.

     "Looks like someone is ready to begin." He unexpected said. Right than, Thomas entered the room panicked." "Is something wrong?" I asked. "I have to go, babe. Something happened at the studio and they need me urgent." "All will be fine..." Marilyn smirked. "I'm taking her home if you want. Do not worry. She'll be fine." He continued. "Okay. Thank you." Thomas said kissing me. We said goodbye and I slammed back on the couch. Another black shadow appeared beside Marilyn.

    "Erin, Semhazai. Semhazai, Erin. Ready for the next step?"  "So far there have been only two nightmares and two runes." Spoke the shadow. "Actually there were three dreams and the Pentagram too." "But it is impossible to survive pentagram if you have not first passed through the other 10 stages. How did you do?" "Maybe the Queen wanted to keep her." Marilyn suggested. "Actually,  at the beginning, it was a simply cut but it turned into the Pentagram." I said but the silence fell over us.

    I raised an eyebrow and looked at Marilyn as he took a blade from a drawer. He approached me and handed me. He showed me his perfect and white teeth. "What I have to do?" I questioned. He lit a cigarette and kept the lighter in his hand. "I must draw your signs, and then you have to burn them." The shadow answered.

     It held the blade with his hands made of muscle, claws and fire. I felt shivers through my body. I looked at the ceiling until it was ready. I felt Marilyn threw a glass of alcohol over the wound and he burned it with his lighter. It hurt. It was agonizing. The fire was quickly extinguished and Semhazai's Diary scars was becoming black. Semhazai disappeared and I was left alone in the room with Marilyn.

      "You passed this stage too. It's hard to go through this, especially alone. I was alone and I was horror. But I can help you in return." He was puffing his cigarette. "You don't need to..." "I want to." He cut me off. "Okay..." "I want to go out together sometime. Come to visit me... I can ask me anything." He added. "Sure. Then, can you drive me home? " I really wished to leave. "Of Course."