Chapter 9

Lizzies pov:
I woke up to a ringing sound from my phone. I saw it was Gigi "G? Why are you calling so late?" I asked tired "it's y/n.. she's hurt I don't know they didn't tell me much" Gigi said crying "wait how?!" I asked panicking "a attack, y/n had ran after a man that brought a gun to this market thing and he shot her several times. At least y/n is alive and got Sent back here a while ago" she said, I felt myself drop my phone and cried. She promised to be careful and she just run after people with guns?!

 She promised to be careful and she just run after people with guns?!

I started reading y/n's letters.

Dear Lizzie
I have been thinking and I thought that when I get home I will quit and start my music again. Or il might start acting, I just want to be home with you again. I love you so much and I can't wait till I get home, we can get the dog we've always been talking about..
I love you to infinity.

See you soon
Love your yn

I just want her to be okay, I would to anything for her to be okay.
——————-
When Gigi called me again I answered the phone "Gigi tell me it's good news" I said crying "it kinda is, she's in the hospital I'm on the way right now. I'm send you the address" she said "okay" I said before hurrying to get dressed
——————-
In the hospital I met Gigi and Bella, both of them looked stressed and paparazzis took alots of photos of us. "Is she okay?!" I asked worried "yeah she's awake we just need a break" Bella said breathing out "okay il go see her" I said running to her room "y/n!" I Almost screamed "Liz" she said weak but with the happiest face I ever seen. "I'm okay" she said probably cuz she saw how worried I was "it hit me in my shoulder, look" she said showing me her bandage "god y/n, you scared me" I said hugging her "I'm sorry, I'm going to stay home here" she said making me realise she's staying "you serious?!" I asked excited "yeah I'm going to stay home with you and like I said I'm going to try acting and continuing with my music" she said kissing my hand "thank god was worried sick when you were away" I said kissing her like a hundred times "I love you" "I love you too"