𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝟙

~~~ Description  ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~}>~<{ ~~~~~~~~~~~

What happens when UA decides to invite a villain into their school to learn the ways of a hero?

Will they stay true to their nature and cause problems across campus?

Or, will they open their heart and try to be something they might want to be?

~~~~~~~~~~~}>~<{ ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ Present ~~~

———————————————————-
| (• ◡•)|
———————————————————-

Bakugou thought this was going to be a boring day, a day like all the others. Wave up, get ready, go to school, be an ass, come home, eat, sleep, repeat.

It was the same everyday, everyday was the same. It was boring. Yes, some days were a little different than others. Shitty hair, dunce face and soy sauce would often invite him somewhere. They'd hang out at the mall or the arcade a few blocks away.

He'd never admit of course but he liked his group of friends. Sometimes raccoon eyes would join in and make the group a lot more bubbly, pun intended.

He'd often wish everyday was like those days, ones where he doesn't feel like being an ass. But when you're the strongest in the class and one of the most determined to be a hero, you don't always get what you want.

You don't plan on the challenges that get thrown at you, you don't plan on the events that make a huge impact on you, changing the way you view life and yourself.

He always and will always become a hero! Take down the villains who plan on using their quirks to bring others down, he hated villains with a passion, stopping them was all that mattered, and being the greatest was just as important.

So, why is it, today, of all days his group were going to the movies, something unexpected happened in class, the school system flipped the switch and decided something truly ridiculous not to mention will make the school look bad to the public eye, asking for such a risk.

"Today I have an important announcement!" Aziawa called, standing at the podium getting the whole class's attention. "I'm very much against this but. We want to stop the younger generation in choosing the path of villainy, so after a long period of planning and discussing we've come to the conclusion of allowing one single villain from the highest prison to, attend our class for the year and push them to the path of being a hero, or just 'good'." he finished, hearing nothing coming from the students.

"Are you insane!" they all said in unison.

"Mr Aizawa, that is a terrible idea!"

"It's official, the school has lost its mind."

"What if they plan on something terrible, kero."

"The outcomes of bringing them here are catastrophic."

"Alright, alright settle down!" Aizawa yelled. The class shutting their mouths. "I agree it's a bad idea, but it's out of my hands now, we've prepared the dorms for their arrival this afternoon. They will be in the spare room next to you bakugou." he said.

All eyes drew to the male who was staring out the window, until his name, and that sentence he tensed, slowly turning his head to his lazy, tired, shitass lookin teacher. "Next to me! Why the fu-"