𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝟠

TW: mentions of abuse ⚠️

More art by me !!! :))))

~~~ Recap ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~}>~<{ ~~~~~~~~~~~
He examined the split coloured hair males left hand, not a single burn mark on it. "How is your hand not burnt?" He asked.

"Concerned for me ruby?"

"Like hell, sweets. You held the hot tray for a while, surprised there's no mark."

"One of the benefits of being me I guess." Shoto shrugged.

"Oh yeah, your face says otherwise." He shoved the hands away.

The villain glared at him, picking up a cookie. "For the record, Suki. Don't say things about that scar." He growled, walking away with the cookie in hand.

"Huh why? Got it from a victim?" He scoffed, joking.

Shoto spun around pointing the cookie towards him. "I got it from my old man you fucker!." He yelled. "He would be a victim if he wasn't so well known." Spinning on his heel he marched down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~}>~<{ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Present

————————————————————
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ
————————————————————

Bakugou was embarrassed about what happened earlier, but it pieced together quite a bit. He got that scar from his father, and obviously he doesn't want people knowing his true identity because of him.

Everyone was in the common room having movie night, though it was slightly awkward because they eavesdropped on the conversation.

Shoto hadn't come down since. They all decided not to touch his cookies and have been left untouched on the counter.

They chose to watch Frozen, and we're up to the scene where Elsa was building the ice castle while singing about letting it go when they heard footsteps down the hall.

Seeing the familiar male emerge he made his way towards the kitchen. Taking the can he now knew was midoriya's, opening it. Bakugou heard Midoriya sigh and mumble "I just put that in there." With the lower of his head.

"Psst." He heard, looking over he saw yaomomo gesture her head towards the male followed by her lips saying with no voice following, "talk to him."

He bit his lower lip, groaning as he stood up. Making his way into the kitchen and switching on the coffee machine, reaching up and grabbing a mug he caught a quick glance of the male with his back leaning on the wall next to the fridge.

He placed the mug down. "You know that's Deku's right?" He said, opening the tin of sugar and measuring the amount he likes with a spoon.

"Since when do you care when I take something from him?" He heard the male respond.

"I don't, but you know he buys those with his own money." He closed the lid and placed the mug under the machine, pressing the designated button, the coffee sweeping out and into the mug, steaming.

"And?" Sho asked.

"Do you usually just take others things without a care in the world?" He said, watching the mug fill with coffee.