Chapter two

Abril's P.O.V.

I sit in Cas's arms struggling to get out of them. But he just holds on. "I'll come back for you later." Is what he says. He takes me to a motel.

"What the fuck I needed to get her out of there!?" Cas winces at the swear I have yelled at him. I don't even care about the fact he flew me here I have read books about him, And his friend Sam and, Dean Winchester.

"What is your name?" He asks.

"Abril, Abril chavez." I answer. He nods.

"I am going back for her just stay here." Is all he says before disappearing. I huff out a breath of anger.

"Damn it, Cas!"

Brianna P.O.V.

I sit in the jail sell, bored out of my mind, if I may add in. I here the noise of wings ruffling behind me making me swing around to see, no one other the the famous Castiel. "It took you long enough." I say rudely. Cas just looks at me blankly, before saying.

"What is your name? And why were the cops after you?" I look down at my shoes not wanting to say anything. "Well. Either you tell me, or I leave you here." Great now I have to tell him.

"My name is Brianna. I'm in here because...." I pause before continuing. "I have been caught stealing, drug use, breaking and entering, robbing money from Walmart and knocking someone out in the proses. Ect. Happy now, hot shot." I say quickly.

"I should really not be helping you right now." Is all he say.

"Yeah well you are." Cas shakes his head before taking me back to the motel.

---------

What will Sammy and Dean do when they get back to the motel room. Hey guys sorry again for mistakes if I made any. I have to write on my iPhone because my fucking computer is broken. But yeah hope you in joy.