Chapter five

Castiel P.O.V.

I shake Dean. "Dean come on time to get up." He groans and opens his eyes. I then walk over to Brianna and shake her. "Hey. come on it's time to wake up."

Brianna P.O.V.

I yawn and roll over. "Im to tired to get up." I complain to Cas.

"Very,well." Is all he says. "Sam! Wake your big noise butt." He yells. I groan.

"Shhhhhh your so fucking loud." More complaining.

"Cas you jerk." Sam groans.

"Sammy just get your ass up." Dean tells him.

"Shut up. Can't I get any sleep?" And more.

Sam answers the question for me. "No that's boring." I groan again and sit up.

"Fine. I'm up. I'm also GOING to get some fresh air." I get up and walk outside. I look at the rising sun. It is so pretty. Abril then walks out.

"Do we have to leave?"

"You don't Abril. But I do. I just want to leave and be all my myself. It would be better that way." I turn to Abril. She looks sad that I have said that.

"No it wouldn't. We talked about this last night. You are part of a weird family now." Castiel butts in again. He just doesn't know how to butt out. Well I guess that is kind of a good thing. I feel me and him have a better relationship then I do with the others.

"Yeah, that's what you think." I tell him. oh, oh, oh but I'm not done. Not at all. "Cas, I don't have family's, I have friends and that's it. But I don't have family's. There is to much pain that comes with having them. I just want to leave and go somewhere, alone and be happy. Maybe even get myself out of all the shit I'm in."

"We won't just leave you. We want to help. Dean said that we need to help you." Wow, right because I need help. I'm so glad they just talk behind my back all the time. "I don't want you to suffer."

"Well trust me when I say this," I get up in his face. "I have gone threw a hell of a lot worse. More then you can imagine." I hoped that would make home stop talking but it didn't he just keeps going.

"I have had to kill my own brother. I almost killed the love of my life." He is starting to cry now. "They still forgave me. So I want to help you." I'm still in his face now.

"I. Don't. Want. Your. Help. in fact. I don't need it. I think I can manage on my own I have been on my own for years. I don't need anyone now." I spit at him.

"You have had, Abril!" He points to her standing by the door.

"Yeah but I was on my own once. My mom was abusive. I was lucky if I ever got to see my dad. I cut for years, I still to, I have the scars to prove it! I have tried to commit suicide many times. I almost did it once but my dad saw me and stopped me. I was bullied in school for 2 years! Until I actually had the courage to stand up for myself. Ect. If you haven't noticed my life is shit!" His face softened.

"That is why we want to help, Brianna! But you just KEEP PUSHING US AWAY!" Abril yells at me.

"Well that what I do Abril! I HAVE FOR MY HOLE LIFE! I PUSH AND PUSH UTIL THERE IS NOTHING AND NOBODY TO PUSH! That's me weather you like it or not!"

"The why didn't you push me away. Huh! I was with you all that time."

"Abril, I did try and push you away! But you just keep coming back! And I just gave up on day!"

"WELL THEN DONT START AGAIN!"

I sigh and mumble. "I'm leaving in an hour."

"No you aren't!" Abril tells me. "Why are you crying? You shouldn't have the right to cry?! I should be the one crying!" I can't believe She just said that to me. I didn't even know I was crying until now. I whip the tears away. "You aren't leaving me."

"You can't stop me." I turn and walk toward the road.

"Yes I can't stop you! Let me help you!" I laugh at her. How could she be so dumb?

"I don't want your help. I'm a bad person you don't want me here." I snap at her.

"Just stop saying that. You aren't a bad person."

"Yes I am stop lying." I start crying again.

"Why would I lie to you?" She asks.

"Because people lie. They-they lie to get what they want. That is all people do. Lie. Lie. And more lying." I let out a long shaky breath. "i have to go." Starts walking.

"Why would I lie to you?! YOUVE BEEN THERE FOT ME SIENCE I WAS EIGHT YEARS OLD. YOUVE BEEN THERE TO PROTECTED ME! AND IM NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE ME NOW!" She grabs my hand and hugs me. "Please stay." I'm sobbing.

"What if I get you hurt!"

"Then you do but just stay, please"

"Okay, I will stay. I'm-im sorry."

She shakes her head "don't be."

"We should go inside and eat." Cas says. We walk inside and Sam and Dean look at us like we are crazy people. Well we kinda are.