The end.

Third person P.O.V.

Brianna wrists are cluttered,
When the blood drips down.
She painted her pretty picture.
Are you happy now?

She painted and drew,
But this is a different kind of art.
She added to the gallery everyday, and it was so much harder to stop then start.

Her red wrists are covered, hidden from the world.
Bandages where wrapped, pain from the word that hurled.

The question never changed, always stayed the same, "Why would you do this? Do you know what they would say?!"
But what you didn't know, is she felt better this way.

The only sensation you feel, is that but a sting.
And the rush you once had, comes back when you bleed.

But the question aren't over. "Can I leave you alone? Will you be okay!?" Brianna simply smiles and nods promising she'll stay, but little did they know her fingers where crossed that day.
So she ended the pain once and for all and that's when she made everyone else fall.

The light was too bright.
So Brianna hid from the sun.
In her dark place,
She held her gun.
Closed her eyes,
And held her breath.
Gripping the gun,
Waiting for death.
Placed his fingers,
In the perfect spot.
The gun... well loaded.
Full of ammunition.
Raising the gun,
Up to her head.
She ran from life,
Choosing death instead.
Pulled the trigger,
And fired the shot.
Dropping the gun,
Barrel still hot,
And in the split second.
Before she died.
I swear... I saw it.
My angel cried.

Brianna no longer has a beating heart, her friends Sam, Dean, Abril, and Castiel fall to the ground when they hear the words "she's Dead." Her sister Val cries, as she sleeps in Brianna's bed. She is gone, she just left them all in pain. She was buried on a Saturday her friends started crying. All because that one girl just stopped trying, and ended the pain.

She may have had people to care. But somedays that's not enough, And it's not fare. She was to broken and beat, to see what she had right in front of her.

Her friends all sit In a circle and say, "we are sorry we could not help that day."

---
Hey guys. I hope you like the ending. There is going to be anothet book called. 'On The Run.' (Supernatural fan fic) book 2.