Chapter six

Brianna P.O.V.

We walk inside. I sit down at the table. Everyone starts eating, but me. Abril looks at me weird. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"No I'm not hungry." I say. "I think I'm just going for a walk. I promise I will be back." I go outside and walk until I come to the woods, that is right next to the motel. I climb a tree and just sit there. Abril come out and looks up at me.

"What are you doing up there? " She asks with a little laugh.

"I'm being Tarzan." is what I say back.

"Okay Tarzan." I laugh at her and jump down from the tree. "Let's go inside and eat."

"I told you I'm not that hungry."

"Just eat an apple, at least." She try's to convince me.

"No. Abril I'm not hungry.I'm just going to go for a walk." I tell her.

"Okay, don't take to long."

"Yeah, okay." I say sarcastically. She frowns and heads inside. I turn and walk farther into the woods. There is a litter lake. I walk to the side of it and stick my feet in. I don't know what I'm still doing on this earth. I should be dead. But no one ever leaves me alone. I guess I am alone right now. I get up. I walk to the road that isn't that busy. I start crying again. I hate my life so much. It is to hard. I walk in the road and sit in the middle of it. I see abril walk out of the motel. She starts walking my way. I lay down and just sit there.

"Hey what are you doing?" She ask.

"Waiting."

"For what?" She pauses and starts to rub my back. "A car?" I nod. I here a car start to come. "I'm not letting you get hit." She pulls on my arm. But I just sit. "COME ON!" She is panicking now. I shake my head no. She pushes me out of the way just as the car passes.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yell at her. "YOU DIDNT HAVE THE CHOICE TO DO THAT. IT WAS MY CHOICE NOT YOURS!" I turn and run into town. It was my choice and she took that away from me. I run to a store and go behind, I walk into the ally and sat down.

Abril's P.O.V.

I sit and cry. Is she crazy. I'm not going to let her get hit. I pull out my phone and call Cas. She seems to have a close relationship with him.

'Hello' I here his voice.

"Hey, do you think you can talk to Brianna?" I ask.

'Yeah... what happened?'

"She tried to get herself hit my a car. I pushed her away. She y-yelled at me and the ran off. And you can find her so. I asked you to do it. She won't listen to me anymore." I here him sigh.

'Okay. I'll talk to her.' and then the line is cut off.

Brianna's P.O.V.

I sit in the store ally crying. Why does life have to be like this. I take my wallet out, and reach in pulling out a blade. I flip it around in my hand. I have been clean for 2 days. But cutting is like-like smoking once you start you can't stop, and I can't stop. I press the blade to my skin and pull down. It doesn't hurt anymore. I watch as the blood drips down my wrists. It is like a stream. I look up and down my arm. There is scars and other scabs that are slowly fading away. There is down from three days ago. I pull my sleeve down and watch as the blood soaks into it. I here wings and look up to see Castiel. He sits down next to me and looks at me, doesn't say anything just stares at me. "Are you okay?"

"No." I snap at him.

"You..... tried to. Get hit by a car" he says like he is pleading for if not to be true.

"Who told you that?" I look away not wanting him to see that I had been crying.

"Abril did, she told me to come talk to you because you didn't listen to her anymore."

I role my eyes and say rudely. "Great just, great. Now she think I need help."

"She doesn't think that. She just doesn't want you to hurt your self. She think she isn't a good friend." He tells me. Great.

"She is an amazing friend. She just needs to back off a little." I put my head on cas's lap. He starts playing with my hair.

"She said that you yelled at her. She sounded like she was crying when she called me." I nod.

"I did yell at her. It's not her choice to say wether I live or die. It is hard to live with this pain, I have nothing really to live for. I know I have you. but still." Cas looks down at my arms. He shoots his hand out and grabs my wrist, he quickly rolls it down, and gasps at the sight of all the cuts.

"Why did you do this to yourself?! Do you know what everyone would say about this?!" He yells at me.

"I-I'm so-s-sorry. I don't know what I-I was thinking. I-i I don't know what to think anymore. I have been doing it for so long. I'm s-sorry." I start to cry. He lifts my head off his lap and hugs me.

"It's okay. Promise me you will stop this." I look at him and pull away.

"I can't." I look at ten ground.

"Well, let's just go home and talk about this. Okay?"

"NO! I mean. No. I just want to stay away for a little bit. I want to be alone." He nod and stands up.

"Can I leave you alone? Will you be okay?" I just smile and nod.

"I promise I'll be okay." Cas gives me one last hug before disappearing.