ᴘᴀʀᴛ 18

Continue,

Continue,

After sometime,
Listening thunder she closed her eyes in fear and wrapped herself in Karan's arm.. He was shocked that she hugged him.. A wide smile curved in his face and gripped his arms on hers more tight.. Not letting her go.. He too started feeling her.. This moment came in his life so difficultly..

Feeling Karan's hand on her bare back..she was ninth cloud.. In a second, she forget everything.. If she remember anything that it is one and only Karan.. Only her bajarbattu

"That one hug made their feel for each other"

She came back to her senses and realized her position.. She immediately broke the hug but it was just a try because she didn't want to separate from him.. Although Karan was lost in his thoughts.. His grip on her was too strong..she become very nervous in this moment..Not getting any option she said,

Preeta : (nervous) K..Karan..

He came back his sense and left her.. she immediately depart from him and stood lil distance from him.. she tucked her hair near her ear.. he chuckles seeing her and looked down..

Preeta : Tum yahan kyu aaye the?

In no time a tear drop from his eyes..

Karan: T.. Tum.. s.. Sach mein chali jaogi kal..

Preeta became sad and nodded in yes..

Karan : (held her hand) kya jana zyaada zaroori hain hain..

Preeta : (left her hand) haan.. koi wait kar rha hain mere liye..

Karan : (confusion)Matlab?

Preeta : (irritatedly) (in one go) main kyu tumhe batau.. Matlab watlab tumhe samjhne ki zaroorat nhi hain.. Main jaa rhi hoon toh jaa rhi hoon Tumhe usme kya.. Meri zindegi kuch ho rha hain yah nah ho rha hain woh tum janke kya karoge.. You are not a part of life.. Okay so stay from me..

Saying this she turned.. tears made their way to flow from her eyes.. she closed her eyes being hurt.. She never talk such things in front of Karan.. she was just want to believe him that she hate him which she don't..

Karan : (hurted) i know main tumhari zindegi mein koi nhi hoon.. Agar kuch bhi tha toh woh main e khud ko hatwa liya hain tumse dur hoke..

Preeta : (ignoring) mujhe nhi lagta ki humari koi bhi baat baki hain.. U may go now..

She started to leave for washroom..