ᴘᴀʀᴛ 20

Yayyyyy 😭😭❤️🥳.
Today I complete a fucking one year in Watty as a Writer 😭❤️. Omg I can't believe this 1 year 😭❤️ This chapter is the gift for you guys❤️.

Majestic_lora Thank you Mishti mujhe yeh batane keliye ki Wattpad pe join kar ja. Warna main toh sirf TV pe hi dekhti thi Mere PREERAN ko 😭❤️. Thank you so so much

KhushixPreeran di kya hi bolu aapke baarein aap hi ne mujhe ekdam pehle se support karti hue aayi hain. Aur yaad hain aapko main e kitni baar kahan hain aapko tag karne keliye 😂🤭 Well Thank you for your love and support ❤️

Continue,

O..

A boy shown who was running in the ground.. The boy revealed Karan..After he stopped and breathing heavily.. He take a break and sat on the bench..

He took his fav milkshake from his bag and he was about to drink but stopped remembering that Preeta used to give him milkshake when she worked here before there marriage..

Tere mere darmiyaan hain baatein ankahi

Preeta : tumne kasam khayi rakhi hain nah ki tum mujhe pareshaan karoge har roz..

Karan : Excuse me Preeta Arora..

Preeta : (😤) you are excused

Karan : tumse toh baat karna hi bekar hain chodo..

Preeta : (made faces) aur tumhari sakal dekhna hi bekar hain chodo..

He chuckles remembering that..

Tu wahaan hai main yahaan
Kyun saath hum nahin

He sadly sighed.. Shiv called him and sighed him to come there.. He nodded.. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned and shocked see Preeta there.. Happy tears came from his eyes.. He was about to touch her but she disappeared.. He became disappointed..

Tere mere darmiyaan hain baatein ankahi
Tu wahaan hai main yahaan
Kyun saath hum nahin

A girl shown walking on the roof..A slight tear came from her eyes and she immediately wiped it.. She was revealed to Preeta..

Preeta : yeh babydoll babydoll kyu laga rakha hain.. Main tumhari koi babydoll nhi hoon okay..

Karan : tum sirf meri babydoll ho sirf aur sirf The Karan Luthra ki babydoll ho.. Aur main jitna chahun tumhe babydoll bula sakta hoon kyu ki meri marzi..

Preeta : uff.. You are so impossible..

Karan : (with mischievous smile) Thank you babydoll

Preeta : 🙂What the Hell 😐

Faisley jo kiye
Faasley hi mile

He took a photograph from her room and took it to his room and layed in his bed..He was looking at her pic with heart eyes.. He got lost in those eyes and smile.. He caressing her photo..

Karan : I LOVE YOU BABYDOLL

Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat, na main sahi

He remembered those things which he did with her.. He closed his eyes for controlling his tears but can't control himself.. He brusted into tears and started sobbing..