Chp. 6--recovery

Through all the Payne:a One Direction fanfic part 6

🌺Adalynns POV🌺 I wake up and I feel numb. My vision is just a little blurred,but it quickly settles. I'm not in my regular room. I'm in a stuffy room with a big window over looking the city. I look over at the door. Room 345 Recovery. I guess that means the surgery went well. I look in the corner of the room where the chairs are. Hannah is there sleeping. "Hannah." I say loudly. She stirs and her eyes flutter open. "How do you feel Adalynn?" she asks smiling. "I feel nothing. So I guess good." I say. She stands up and walks over to my bed. "How do you do it?" she asks quietly. I think about what 'it' could mean. "What do you mean Hannah?" I ask. She sighs and shakes her head. "I only try to survive for my mum. After I get all my surgeries I will probably live for three years after that or whatever. I only stay in bed all the time because I can't walk. My bones are to feeble." I say watching Hannah's face soften. "I'm sorry." she whispers. I shrug,"Not your fault love." She seems comforted by my words. Hannah pulls something off the stand by my bed. It's my phone. I gladly take it from her. I dial my mums number. It goes to voicemail. "Hello mum,the surgery went well. Love you." I leave the message. A doctor strolls through the open door. "Hello Miss Ada,how are you?" he asks. He's the one that woke me up this afternoon. "It's Adalynn and I feel numb." I tell her. He nods and checks my IV. "Well,that numb feeling will ware off in about thirty minutes. Then it'll feel like someone bit your stomach. Call the nurse and well give you drugs. Um let's see what else. Oh yeah you'll be good in five days." Doctor man tells me. He checks my IV again then leaves. Hannah comes back up to my bed. "Call him." she says with a huge stupid smile. I roll my eyes. "Okay." I say stupidly. I dial his number and count the rings. 🍴Liam's POV🍴 My phone rings. I look around me. All of the boys are stating at me. "Just answer it. Maybe it's a cutie from the signing." Harry says. "Funny cheeky chap." I say. I look at the caller ID and smile. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey,just thought I'd tell you that everything went well." Adalynn says. "Maybe I could come by later?" I question. She laughs a little. "Sure how about in like an hour?" She asks. "Okay,I'll be there." I say. "Alright,see you then." she says. "Bye babe." I say hanging up. I look at the lads. They all look devilish. "Daddy likes a giiiiiirl!" Louis yells. I roll my eyes. "Chill Louis,chill." I say laughing.

*A/N*

Hey guys! You should vote and comment! My Instagram is the same so you should follow. I love you all

-Allie <3