RETURNING *11

Through all the Payne: a One Direction fanfic part 11

🍴Liam's POV🍴 I hop down the steps two at a time. I put two frozen waffles in the toaster and rush back upstairs to take a shower and get ready. I quickly get ready and race back down stairs. My waffles are a little cold but I don't care. I check my phone for the first time today. 'Back from surgery! Feeling tingly and stabby...' Adalynn texts says. I cut my waffles up. Yesterday she went in for her kidney transplant. Her liver transplant went well so they thought it wouldn't matter if they waited a week to give her a kidney. I text her back. 'Ill be there soon princess.' I shovel down my waffles and run back upstairs to brush my teeth. My phone goes off. Another text from Adalynn. 'Hurry! Maury is on in twenty!' I laugh at her text and run down the steps one last time. I lock the door and jump into my car. I drive calmly to the hospital. I greet Linda on way way to Adalynn's room. I knock on the door and walk in. She looks up and smiles at me. "Just in time Batman." Adalynn says greeting me with a kiss. I lay down next to her and she lays her head on my chest. We watch Maury and laugh at all the stupidness. I take the remote and put on Toy Story 2. It was almost over,but it was one of my favorite movies. Adalynn moves her body closer to mine. I look down at her and she looks up. She puts her her hand at the base of my jaw,her fingers going back to my neck. She slowly moves her lips up to mine. Adalynn kisses me and I kiss her back. I move my hands from her shoulders to her hips. We keep kissing as I move her body ontop of mine. My hands find her back and press down making her body closer to mine. She pulls away. "Ow." Ada whimpers. She rolls off of me. "I'm sorry princess." I whisper as my thumb traces her lips. "It's okay,you just touched my stitches." she says with a smile. 🌺Adalynns POV🌺 I can see the sadness in his face. I feel bad that we can't do normal things. Liam's phone rings and he answers it. After a few yeses and mhhms he hangs up. "I have to help my sister move things around her flat." He says with a sigh. Liam kisses me and smiles. "Bye princess." Right before Liam leaves I say what I've been thinking all along. "Liam,one day we will be able to." Liam stops and looks at me. He smiles and nods all though I can still see the disappointment in his eyes. "Bye Batman." I say softly as he leaves.