Through All The Payne

🌺Adalynn's POV🌺 My mum walks in with a tear stained face. I know she is trying to stay strong in front of me. "What did he say mum?" I ask. She looks up at the ceiling. "You need a kidney transplant,liver transplant,and bone marrow." She lets it out with a sigh. I nod. I've been sick for three years now. I've been hospitalized one out of those three years. "I don't want them to do the surgeries mum. God wants me now,that's why he is doing this. Tell them I'm done and I'd like to die in my house." I say closing my eyes. I don't want to see what her expression is. I hear her heels click under the weight of standing up. "Young lady! You will not say that! If God wanted you,you would die painlessly." She says with edge. I open my eyes and look at her. "Mum,I'm not in pain. They have so many drugs in me and machines hooked up to me that I feel nothing. Actually,I feel two things. I feel sad because you come here everyday and watch me die. You spend thousands and thousands of dollars every time I breathe! I also feel shame. I'm ashamed that you have to tell people I'm sick. 'Oh,where's your lovely daughter?' they ask. You just smile a fake stupid smile and tell them 'That bitch is sick. She has a rare bitch disease'" I practically yell. My mum just stands there with her mouth open. She sits at the end of my bed and let's go. All of the tears she's been hiding rush out. The escape the barricades. I look at my sad pathetic mum. "Dont cry. I'm sorry. I'm just tired of this and my meds make me hungry. They didn't give me lunch yet. How long without the surgeries can I live?" I ask. She stops shaking and her sniffles stop. She takes three deep breaths. "You have four months to live. It'll take two weeks for a kidney,a month for a liver and seven years for bone marrow unless we can get two million dollars by the end of next week." I take it all in. Only four months. What can I do in four months? I shake my head and a nurse comes in with my food. "I'm going to go eat." My mum says leaving me alone. "I love you mum." I say to her before she leaves. I always do because I want those to be my last words. I could die tomorrow or in five minutes. No one knows. I just hope Make A Wish gets them to meet me before I die. 🍴Liam's POV🍴 Paul walks in and yells at Harry to stop stripping for Louis and tells us to sit. "I have scheduled you boys to see a sick girl." Paul says. "What's wrong with her?" Harry asks. Paul sighs obviously annoyed with his question. "I don't know. A rare disease. Make A Wish won't get off my back about it so you lads are doing it." Louis jumps up off of the couch and Harry follows him. I look at my phone and Zayn states at me. "Dont even call her." He says. I sigh I was starting to miss Dani.