17&18

Through all the Payne: a One Direction fanfic 17

🌺Adalynn's POV🌺 I haven't talked to him in two weeks. Im home now. He came at night when I was sleeping. Everywhere I look I see him. I lay on my bed and turn on my iPod. I shove it onto my stereo and hit the play button. It's my Bon Iver,Ed Sheeran,and Nina Nesbitt playlist. I close my eyes to take a nap. There's a knock at my door sending me back to consciousness. I sit up,"Come in!" I pause my stereo expecting it to be my mum trying to comfort me about Liam. Instead,it's the heartbreaker himself. "I can explain,"he sits on my bed next to me,"I couldn't face you. I didnt want you to be mad at me. I couldn't stand it. And I couldn't because I was in recovery. I just don't know what to say. And I had a strange dream about you. You said in was bleeding but I saw noting. Plus, I got my cards read. I couldn't mess this up. I thought it was sign." He looks like he's about to explode with tears. I laugh and run my fingers through his hair. I bring my thumb up to his face and run my thumb over the lips I've kissed so many times. I smile,I could never be mad at him. "Your a dumbass." I whisper. Liam's lips press against mine. I smile while I kiss him. I pull away and stare into his eyes. "Liam,don't ever leave me again. Especially if its because of a stupid dream." He nods and I feel his lips against mine. Liam's hands tug on the bottom of my shirt,I take it off. He stops. "Are you sure?" I smile and nod.

🍴Liams POV🍴 My eyes open and light shines through the window shades. Adalynn is beside me my snoring softly. I get up and stretch. I feel a hand in my back. I turn my head and see my princess smiling. "Good morning batman." She says sitting up. She's wearing my shirt. "Hi princess." She yawns and stretches. "Get out of my bed!" She yells and shoves me. I laugh and stand up. She takes off my shirt and hands it to me. Addy opens her top drawer and puts on a blue strapless dress. Adalynn turns around and looks at me. "Want to get some breakfast?" She asks. I nod and she leads me downstairs.

Through all the Payne: a One Direction fanfic part: 18

🌺Adalynn🌺 I make Liam drive me to McDonalds. He tries to go into the drive through but I stop him. "You need the whole McDonalds affect!" He turns so some if his torso and head are facing me. "What about the paparazzi?" Liam asks. I point to a parking space. "Screw 'em." He laughs and I lean over to kiss him. I turn away to open my door. "No!" Liam yells. I look at him puzzled. "Don't be churlish." I remark. He lifts his eyebrows and gets out of the car. He runs over to my side and opens my door. What a gentlemen. Liam takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. We walk proudly into McDonalds. Some people point at us. There's no line so we walk right up. Liam looks down at me. "What do you want love?" he asks. I smile because I know exactly what I want. "You." The lady behind the counter laughs at my cheesy remark. I give her a death glance. "I want a bacon mcgriddle." I spit at the worker. She nods sarcastically and turns to Liam. "And you?" He looks at the menu. "Make that 2." She rolls her eyes and presses some buttons. "Your total is 3.89." Liam pays and we wait for our food. When we get our tray, and sit down Liam won't stop looking up and smiling at me. After I finish my sandwich I finally ask. "What?!" He just keeps smiling. "This is our first date." I roll my eyes. "What? It is!" he says defensively. I just laugh. He takes the tray and trash to the trash can and dumps it. He comes back to the table and takes my hand. "I have a surprise for you." he says. "Okay?" I say cautiously. He drives to the Hampton Inn a few miles away. "Um Liam? What are we doing here?" I ask. He shushes me and parks. He waltzes up to the door and opens it for me. Liam leads me to the elevator. "Liiiaaaammmmmm. Just tell me!" I whine. He just laughs and kisses my forehead. My heart is racing. What are we doing here? He leads me to room 572 and knocks. There she is smiling. Her long black hair isn't so long anymore. It's to her shoulders. Her gray eyes still sparkle. "Hannah!" I say hugging her. "Let me look at you!" Hannah says stepping back. "I've got my sea legs!" I say happily. I haven't seen Hannah in forever. Well,I did when I found out Liam was visiting me in the hospital. Still,I haven't seen her in forever. Liam hugs her too. "I'm sorry." Hannah tells him. Why was she sorry? "I said some pretty rude things." Hannah says still apologizing. She steps towards us and closes her door. "Well,I will see you two for dinner tonight. I have a date with Niall for lunch." Hannah says smiling. Niall and Hannah,perfect. "Okay,well don't have too much fun." I say hugging my best friend one last time. She walks down the hall to the elevator leaving me and Liam alone. Liam warps his arms around my waist. I hold onto him tightly. I look up and kiss him. It's one of those kisses that makes the world stop. Like times doesn't exist. Liam finally pulls away and lead me down the hall to the elevator.