Hannahs reason

Through all the Payne: a One Direction fanfic part 21

🐵Hannah's POV🐵 I glance at my watch. Only five minutes late. Adalynn smiles as she walks over to me. "I'm sorry Han,Liam was being a laggard." Adalynn sits across the table from me. Liam soon comes in and sits next to her. "Sorry,Ada was being slow." Liam says with a wave. "Excuse me? You were the one who was being slow. Filthy laggard boy." Adalynn rolls her eyes. A waiter comes over and hands us menus. He looks old. Like fifties old. His name tag says Phil. He asks what we want to drink. He writes it down then leaves. Liam and Ada keep looking at each other and smiling. They were in love. I wonder how many times they've had sex. "My mom died. She told me to come back here and live my life." I say grimly. Talking about my mom was still a sore spot. Adalynn looks at me with sympathetic eyes. "Hannah,I'm so sorry. No one should have to go through that alone. I'm always here for you. Ya' know; chick flicks and tubs of Ben and Jerry's." Addy takes my hand and squeezes it. " sorry babe. If there's anything I can do,let me know." Liam says. I nod and thank them. I explain how I want to become a nurse and help Linda one day. Not being a receptionist,but somehow help her. They listen intently the whole time and support my decisions. 🍴Liam's POV🍴 We thank Hannah for inviting us to dinner and leave. I drive Ada back to her house. I walk her up to her door step and everything. She kisses me goodnight and I drive off into the night.