Chapter Four

8 am

My date with Daphne was a great one yesterday. Going round' the town, to the carnival, movie theater and lastly our new favorite spot, a bar named HAVEN.  From the look of her eyes, I'm pretty sure she fell in love with me but I am not the kind of person who jumped to the conclusion. So I am pretty much evasive to every attempts or what I assumed were attempts like staring into my eyes, little contacts on the skin. Had few drinks and laughs last night before I sent her to cab. Damn, my head is spinning from all the drinking I had last night. Hm? Where is Buddy? 

To the kitchen I go! "Buddy!" Ah, there he is. Waiting patiently by his plate. I'm sorry Buddy, please don't be mad at me. He meows at me and pushes his plate. He's hungry. Angry? Hangry? Guess what, Buddy? You will have your favorite mix! It's Tuna and white chicken meat! Chow down! Take a sniff at my armpit, and I need a shower. A hot one. I need to cure this hangover man. 

My phone hasn't been ringing today, and it is Sunday. I wonder how is Daphne. Is she going through what I'm going through? Well, that was on us. Should've stop drinking with we getting tipsy but damn, it was hard to leave her knowing that she loves to talk and I could see myself looking at her in the future. FUTURE!? What am I thinking! She's a friend, she's a friend...

Done with the shower and shower thought, time to lay on my couch and check my phone. Hm? A notification? From who? Daphne! 

"Hey there, I can bet 20 bucks that you are lying on your couch! Damn it was  fun night last night!"

Lost the bet. When I'm thinking again, today is Sunday. Maybe I should hang out with her. 

"Hey, wanna catch up about last night? What about a Chinese restaurant down the street? My treat!"

Patiently waiting for her reply....
DING

"Sorry, can't do. I have something to do today. What about this Wednesday? I know a good place to eat."

Wednesday, wednesday, wednesday.....

Checking my schedule, looks like I'm clear from 7pm to midnight.

"Sure, this Wednesday. I'm free after 7pm."

DING

"Great! See you on wednesday then."

DINGDONG!

Hm? A doorbell? I wonder who is it. In a sec! I'll open the door for you, my guest. 

.

.

.

Teresa?

TO BE CONTINUE...