☆Chapter 3☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Jimin has arrived to America with Jungkook and they are now currently in front of the school. It was way bigger than all the photos they've seen.

"Well Kook... you ready for Julliard?" Jimin asks the younger.

"Terrified of the size but let's go for it!" Jungkook responds.

They both take a deep breath before walking in to go to the front desk.

"Hello boys! How can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks.

"Hey! uh... can we have our room numbers?" Jimin asks the lady.

"Of course dear! Here are two keys for room 553! Take the elevator that is on your left to floor 5, and turn right to your dorm." The lady gives directions.

The two boys bid their goodbyes to the lady and walk towards their elevator to floor 5.

They both finally get to floor 5 and turn right as assigned. Well no surprise, they were lost.

Looking at each door number they see hoping to see room 553 sooner or later.

"Jungkook... I think we're lost." Jimin says in fear.

Jungkook looks around ad see's a boy with platinum blonde hair walking the halls.

"Hey! excuse me blonde hair human, do you mind helping us?" Jungkook calls out.

"Jungkook! Why'd you call him blonde hair human!?" Jimin slaps Jungkook in embarrassment.

"Well I'm sorry I don't know his name!" Jungkook replies.

The blonde hair guy turns around and they looked very familiar, that they thought they've seen before. Until, it clicks Jimin memory.

"Yoongi hyung!?" Jimin calls out with shock.

"H-how do you know my name?" Yoongi says stepping back slowly.

"It's me! Jimin! Your childhood best friend from Korea!" Jimin tries to bring back the memory.

"Jimin? Let me try to- HOLY SHIT, PARK JIMIN! THE GUY WHO I THOUGHT WAS STALKING ME!" Yoongi remembers pulling Jimin into a tight hug, "How has it been!? It's been years! You're so tall now!"

"I'll take that stalker thing as a compliment I guess?" Jimin laughs.

"Sorry that's the only way I was able to remember you." Yoongi scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.

"It's fine! Also, do you mind helping me and Jungkook find our dorm? This place is huge." Jimin says.

"Sure! What's your room number?" Yoongi asks.

"Room 553." Jimin replies.

"That's right beside my dorm! C'mon follow me!" Yoongi says leading the way.

Yoongi leads them to their dorm which was pretty far from their last location. Their legs were obviously in pain by now.

"Are we there yet!? My legs are in pain!" Jungkook whines.

Finally, after what felt like half an hour they arrive at their dorm.

"If you have any questions I'm right next door in room 552!" Yoongi assures.

"Thank you blonde hair guy!" Jungkook shakes hands with Yoongi.

"It's Yoongi... but anyways, take care!" Yoongi replies.

There, they said their goodbyes to Yoongi, exchanged numbers, and off Yoongi went next door to his dorm.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jupiter