☆Chapter 10☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

It was the award ceremony and it was awkward between all four of the boys. No one was talking because Jimin and Yoongi didn't even talk. They had their own things in their head that the others knew nothing about.

"Now time to announce the top 3 dances!" The Judge announced catching every dancers attention.

"Third place we have... Welcome to wonderland!"

That dance wasn't that bad! Why not second!?

"Second place... Paper Hearts!"

Nothing can compete with that dance. It was amazing!

"First place! Drumroll please..."

Who's is gonna be? Who's it gonna be?

"The Truth Untold! Very heartfelt performance you guys put on! Great Job Dancers!"

They four boys went to the front to get their trophie. It was a mess. Jimin declined to hold the award and passed it on to Yoongi, but Yoongi also refused so he gave it to Taehyung. They were like play hop potato with a trophie!?

It was awkward but they were still proud that they one and made it to finals.

THE NEXT DAY
The next day came by and it was awkward as hell. Yoongi and Jimin haven't been acting themselves lately.

Not only was it awkward, but a total mess. Jimin and Yoongi would mess up every step and blame others mistakes on themselves.

"Alright, water break! Be back in 15!" The dance instructor says frustrated walking out the class to her office.

Jungkook realized something was wrong and quickly ran to Jimin.

"Hey, hyung is everything okay with you and Yoongi?" He asks.

"Everything is not fine. I needed someone to talk to about what happened with me and Jackson yesterday so I decided to talk to Yoongi because maybe, he'll listen? Yoongi just keeps avoiding me and I can't even focus! What did I mess up on!?" Jimin says feeling the stress come onto him.

"Talk to him after class. Just clear your mind for now. You don't want to stress yourself out too much hyung." Jungkook says before getting back in class.

After class Jimin. You got this!

Skip to after dance class which was now the end of the day, Jimin ran across halls to find Jimin till he finally spotted him at his locker.

"Yoongi! Yoongi hyung!" He calls for the older just to be ignored.

"Yoongi, please! I don't know what I did to deserve this cold treatment again after so many years of friendship, but please tell me so I can fix this." Jimin says running to Yoongi hugging him leaving him in tears.

"Don't act dumb Jimin. You played me. The love you showed was fake! It was a lie! You had a boyfriend all along and I fucking fell for you. FUCK OFF JIMIN!" Yoongi yells trying to get out of Jimin's hold.

"Shit! Yoongi, you weren't meant to see that! You got it all wrong! I like you Yoongi, Im not lying!" Jimin cries.

"Then who was that guy you about were kiss in your change room after the performance!? Tell me! One small mistake and we're done, I said. YOU. FUCKED. IT. UP! The care and kindness you showed towards me was nothing but a lie. You don't like me Jimin! IT. WAS. ALL. FAKE." Yoongi snaps back pushing Jimin away from hold to walk away but Jimin caught him again before he got any further.

"Please hyung! Just let me explain!" Jimin begs on his knees holding onto Yoongi.

He didn't want to lose his bestfriend.

Yoongi saw the pain in the youngers eyes. He felt bad for being like that towards Jimin.

"Okay Jimin. I'll let you explain." He replies out of guilt.

They were now in the café. It was awkward, super awkward.

Breaking the silence Yoongi speaks up coldly, "So... Are you gonna explain yourself?"

Before Jimin could speak a boy started talking from behind.

It was Jackson.

"Babe!! What are you doing here!?" He says ignoring Yoongi's existence.

Jimin was left speachless. What was Jackson doing here?

"J-Jackson!?" Jimin says shocked.

"Alright, I'm out!" Yoongi says getting out of his seat to walk out the exit.

"No Yoongi I'm sorry!" Jimin yells for Yoongi just to be ignored, "Jackson! What the hell! I said fuck off!" Jimin yells.

"Please, give me another chance! I'm sorry for calling you a bitch! I just want to start over!" Jackson begs.

"Well I don't want to! Get. That. Inside. Your. Head! I don't love you anymore!" He yells back getting out of Jackson's hold to run after Yoongi.

'He can't be too far right?' He thinks to himself running calling Yoongi's name hoping Yoongi would appear somewhere.

They were both in tears. Yoongi broke down once again. He was now at this place he called his Magic Island. A place he always went to when something was wrong. There was something about that place that helped him, maybe the soft music heard from afar?

It was the company he felt when he was there. The leaves on the ground that gave back memories from him and Jimin's past. They would always play in the leaves and jump in them. The falling leaves and leaves on the ground represents that one specific memory.
It was one of his favourite memories with Jimin.

But now... He wants to hate Jimin but his heart just won't bring him to it. Jimin meant everything to him. He was surprisingly the only person who had the courage to be friends with him in the past.

Everyone used to avoid him because of how cold he would be around people, but Jimin. He was different.

He was the only reason why he was excited to wake up in the morning. Jimin made him feel safe, and loved. Something he never felt before. Jimin broke that bubble of his. Jimin gave him the motivation he had today.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jupiter

example of the parks trees(photo from pinterest)

(photo from pinterest)