☆Chapter 4☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

A month passed since Jimin and Jungkook moved to America and met Yoongi and his best friend Taehyung. They became closer than ever.

They all got a long pretty well surprisingly. It was a group with mixed personalities.

Yoongi, the cold one. Jimin, the kind one (the one to go to for advice), Taehyung, the clumsy one. Finally, Jungkook; the bunny of the 4, the playful one.

They were put in groups for their upcoming competition happening in 5 months.

Of course, The four boys were partners. They worked on some techniques that could possibly be added to the dance such as jumps, turns, and most importantly, improv. They did this till the end of class till they were dismissed for their next class.

When they were done with class, Jimin and Yoongi were sitting in yoongis dorm talking about the choreo.

"...So I think we should add some advanced moves, and a really good ending just so we stand out in competition" Jimin said excitedly.

"Yeah that would be nice, maybe a few lifts for the finale?" He asked the younger.

"Ooh yeah," Jimin replied. "Do you know what the song is going to be?"

"Hmm," Yoongi thought about a couple songs he had in mind. "How about Blood Sweat and Tears by BTS?"

Jimin looked confused. "Who's BTS?"

Yoongi showed him the song, and Jimin was amazed at the choreography.

"That song is a little too upbeat for contemporary dancing, don't you think?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's true, most of their songs are like that. So should I say another song I have in mind or do you have one?"

Jimin thought for a second, and came up with one of his most favorite songs.

"AHHH," he gasped. "What about my favorite song? It's called The Truth Untold and it's by a group of underground artists called Bangtan!" Jimin yelped excitedly.

"Never heard of it," Yoongi said, but he thought that he might give it a try, so they watched the music video.

"Damn, that guy has a really deep voice," Yoongi says, referring to one of the 4 masked singers, entranced by the raspiness of it.

"Yeah, I know. They've never shown his face though. They've always been behind that mask," Jimin replied.

Yoongi agrees to do that song, and so the conversation goes back to the choreo, more specifically, which parts either of them are going to do.

"So should we vote on who does the lift and stuff?" Jimin asks him.

"I'm pretty sure since you're lighter, I'm gonna have to lift you," Yoongi says."but you have to trust me."

"I will, hyung. Forever."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jupiter and Jay