☆Chapter 12☆

taekook focused chapter (2)

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After Jimin comes by their dorm to look for Yoongi, Taehyung gets a text from Jungkook.

---
Jkbae💕:
Hey, hyung can we talk about something?

Taehyung:
Sure! Kookie, whatcha need?

Jkbae💕:
I can't say this in text, can you meet me at the park near the dorms?

Taehyung:
You mean the park opposite from Sunset's Park? We can't go to Sunset right now because Jimin and Yoongi hyung are there

Jkbae💕:
Yeah, okay let's go there instead

Taehyung:
Okay kookie, see you there

---

When Taehyung got to the park, he was surprised to see Jungkook fretting about something. He hasn't seen him yet, so he tries to sneak up on Jungkook just for fun.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HYUNG!!" Jungkook yelped when Tae tackled him into the leaves. "Dont fucking do that," He pouted.

And then Jungkook had a thought.

Taehyung was on top of him... OH FUCK. No, don't do this, Jeon Jungkook. You came here to tell him something. Focus on that.

"Hyung, let's get up," Jungkook said, partly laughing and partly dying inside.

"But I like laying here with you, Kookie,"Tae said in response, but gets up anyway.

Now that made butterflies appear in Jungkooks stomach. "Hyung..." He starts, nervous.

Tae steps closer to him, and Jungkook freezes. He's looking down right now, and he can feel tae's breath on his forehead.

He decides not to be a coward and goes on talking. "Hyung, I really like you, more than friends. I know you lovr Gina, but I can't stop these feelings I have for you. I hope you can return the feelings even if it's impossible... I just wanted to get it out of my chest before I do something even more stupid than this." Jungkook confesses, looking up into Taehyung's eyes and finding that their lips were closer than he thought they would be.

Taehyung whispers his next words, and the fact that Jungkook can feel his breath on his lips just makes him want to kiss him. So badly.

"I like you too, Kookie."

"But...What about Gina?" Jungkook asks, confused.

"Gina was never real," Tae answers. "she was just a diversion to help me cover my sexuality crisis. You really helped with that, Jungkook. Thank you."

And with that, Taehyung puts his lips to his.

After a couple seconds, they pull apart, and Jungkook is crying.

"Jungkook, why are you crying? Was that bad? Was that not good enough? I'm so sorry I shouldve asked firs-"

Taehyung gets interrupted by a pair of lips on his once again.

Jungkook pulls away after a second and and pulls their foreheads together.

"Hyung, that was all I've ever wanted. That kiss was amazing and you did absolutely nothing wrong. These tears are happy tears, enjoy them," Jungkook says, with another peck to Tae's lips.

They also didnt know it, but from afar, two other people were watching them as well.

"Hyung, can that be us?" Jimin asks Yoongi, pointing to the two younger people in the park.

"Sure, Jiminie. Just give me a little time first," Yoongi replies, looking at Jimin with all the love in the world.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jay