☆Chapter 9☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

They ran off stage and everyone was clapping for them. Even members from different teams. They had not only danced their hearts out, but had cried their hearts out on that stage.

After the clapping ends, Yoongi turns to Jimin," Good job out there. You danced really well on stage, and... I kinda have something to tell you."

Jimin blushed. "Thank you hyung, you danced really well too, at least you didn't drop me this time," Jimin laughs. "But what is it you needed to tell me?"

"Jiminie, i-"

"JIMINIEE! Babe, where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere," Jackson calls out from behind them.

Jimin turns around and looks shocked to see him. "Jackson hyung? What are you doing here? Is this the surprise that you told me about?" Jimin asks.

"It sure was babe!" Jackson bringing Jimin into a hug.

"I-I'll tell you later Jimin. You two have fun!" Yoongi says feeling a pinch of pain in his chest.

Who is this guy and why is he calling Jimin babe? Was Jimin taken all this time?

"Okay! Meet me inside my change room then!" Jimin replies waving Yoongi goodbye.

Jimin felt bad for leaving Yoongi. He wanted to go run to him so bad but Jackson was there and he didn't want to leave him alone in a place he's not familiar with.

Jimin walks to his change room trying to avoid Jackson, but he was for sure being followed.

"Jackson, we broke up. Why are you still calling me babe? And why are you following me like you're some lost animal!?" Jimin asks pissed.

"Oh yeah... right! Sorry!" Jackson replies in realization.

It didn't feel right to him for not calling Jimin babe. He still hasn't moved on from Jimin. His feelings are still existing.

"Jackson, you have to move on." Jimin tells Jackson.

"What if I can't? What if I still like you Jimin?" Jackson replies moving closer.

"J-Jackson... I'm sorry I can't return your feelings." Jimin says moving back avoiding the small gap becoming speechless.

Jackson pins Jimin to the wall moving closer to kiss him, "You can still love me Jimin! Tell me your feelings... we're alone, just us two."

It wasn't just two of them.
Yoongi was watching them from the slight opening of the door.

He was going to pick up Jimin to go home and confess his feelings. He was shedding tears by what he just witnessed. So many emotions was inside of him. He felt betrayal. Was Jimin's feelings was all an act? He fell for his stupid game.

From there he ran off till the change room was out if sight leaving him with a misunderstanding.

Jimin pushed Jackson away in tears. He didn't want Jackson anymore. He didn't even feel a single spark when he was with him.

"Jackson! I said I can't return your feelings! I like someone else!" Jimin yells at Jackson.

"It's that blonde bitch isn't it?" Jackson says dissatisfied and annoyed.

"Yes it is. If you have a problem with it, fuck off. GET. OUT. OF. MY. SIGHT!" was the last thing Jimin yelled before pushing him out the room shutting the door shut.

Jimin was in a roller coaster of emotions. Why is Jackson suddenly so manipulative?

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jay and Jupiter