An Entrepreneur's Guilt

Chapter 1

I did everything right to finish off my studies well, though in school I was an average student only, by the time I reached college I became quite good with studies, infact there were occasions where I ranked number 1 in my class. College life was quite good, a lot of aspirations filled my heart each day, aspirations to be a very successful business individual. Not only my own heart inspired but another one to, my girlfriend Maria, she was an amazing girl because she took such good care of me. My dreams and hopes were hers too and similarly I wanted to make her life, as good as a princesses. I think back then we both thought pretty much like young lovers, for them life's realities just don't exist.

There he was, Kutti, owner of Shri Dosa Centre. Guess it was the most famous one in the vicinity. What have I got to do with it? But Maria dose sadly, she loves the south Indian cuisine and to add on to her happiness the dosa center served the best verity. I really was not a big fan but just to see her happy I would go along, everytime I went there more than the food what excited me was to see the speed with which Kutti served those Dosas, to watch him utilise his skills at it's best was like admiring a professional artist perform at his/hers best. Another exciting fact was how profitable the venture looked, costs controlled well and customer satisfaction delivered.

I wanted to apply the basic rules of his success to my business as well someday but this desire and aim would definitely had to take me through a terrible fate.