Chapter 16

I was hardly any more intrested in my job, because of my dieing intrest my productivity was dieing too. What was not dieing were the thoughts that Kutti Anna had sowed in my heart. I tried a lot to forget all he had said but the memories of Maria and missing her everyday were haunting me, I now wanted her back, I longed for her love, for there was a hollow space made by her leaving.

That day my boss called me to his cabin and told me that he was really conserned about my dropping performace and if it continued to be the same then I would have to leave. I came out from his cabin thinking to myself, was I doing justice to myself by taking the brunt of not being good enough to so many people. This job was never my choice in the first place and the reason why I took it was also taken away from me. I simply typed in my resignation and sent it to my boss and librated myself, this ofcourse gave me a lot of satisfaction because the draging feeling was gone. This happiness also added motivation to consider what Kutti anna was suggesting, to choose to do justic for myself.

This means I had made up my mind to make Maria's dad pay for taking my love away from me, with my love he took everything else away too, for my love did mean everything to me. I had to plan it all very right now, to strip him off his wealth and with that the very society he lived for would condem him and his realization would lead him to come begging to me, asking me to marry Maria.