Chapter 34

After the dinner that night, after he left, we left for our hotel and we celebrated our sucessful tag team sales pitch. I was amazed at how talented Rasika was in convincing and showing the big picture. However the deal was only initiated and now the most important task was to gather resources within a week to create a set where we gain his trust a 100% by showing him all that he wants to see.

Me, "so whats the plan from here on."

Rasika, "from here on, this week we spend time in creating a set and also getting a few real actors play a tiny role in helping us convince him."

Me, "but why will these actors do something like this for us."

Rasika, "because I know the big daddy of them all."

Me, "who?"

Rasika, "Mayank Gujrathi, he is a mega producer in the industry and he owes me a big time because I helped him prepare the best case studies in college."

Me, "Rasika, is all this for real?"

Rasika, "ofcourse or else how would I ever be able to speak all that shit with so much confidence moments back, I already had it all figured out baby, all you got to do now is shell out some money for the set where we will be inviting him."

Me, "you are super genious and a crazy women."
We kissed and kissed and kissed untill we made out yet again. With her, I felt so compleat, she had the most perfect way of responding to my lead everytime we got intimate. It was like two very highly competative forces were getting involved.

Days were passing and we got invloved with our preparations and waited for the day to trap our man. After a week and just before the day, Rasika made a call to him, a confirmation call to ensure that he was coming and as the invitation mentioned he was there with his family. Yes Maria came along too but I had to control my emotions here to ensure nothing would go wrong to blow up our cover.

Rasika, "hello sir and welcome to you all on the opening party of an amazing movie investment. Insted of a hotel or an outdoor venue, we have chosen the set of the movie of which you are an investor."

Me, "most welcome ladies and gentelmen, I shall take you around and have you introduced to the cast and crew of our movie and also show you the entire set which values around 50 cr. currently."

Maria's Father, "hey both of you, all this it looks and sounds great, lets go around and see how promising it looks for an investment and we all here are really quite excited to meet all the movie stars."

Rasika, "well, ofcourse so let us proceed."

We spent almost 3 hrs. over a great lunch and introducing his family and him to some great names from the movie industry, all thanks to Mayank ofcourse who had made all of this possible and me and Rasika we kept praying for him to agree on the investment. Just when Rasika was about to ask him the final question on his agreement, Maria excused herself from the table and proceeded towards one of the actor's she was a big fan off, her husband ofcourse wanted to be at his father in-laws side helping him understand the pros and cons of this investment and I was asked to accompany her, to help her get an autograph and picture with that actor. So as we were walking towards him, she asked me where was my home town.

Me, "I was born and brought up here, what about you?"

Maria, "born and brought up at the place you both met my father."

Me, "that indeed is an amazing town, did you and Ron meet there?"

Maria, "yeah we did but Ron is not from that place; he is son of my father's good friend and we were united by our families."

Me, "oh that indeed is amazing, finding love within friendship."

Maria, "not really, I don't believe in love, I believe in compromising with reality. What you guys show in the movies never happens in real life, out here people are made to realize the truth and then they choose to compromise and be happy with what reality and fate can offer them."

Me, "I was shocked to hear that, infact I stopped walking any futher and kept looking at her because these words hit me like a hammer. What she said made me realize what she had sacrifized."

Tears rolled down my cheek and she noticed, then she asked, what happened why I had got so emotional.

Me, "nothing, you reminded me of someone very close but anyways forget this lets rush towards that actor or else if he leaves I don't know when we will ever get such an oppurtunity."

Maria, "hmm, but only if you are alright now."

Me, "I am absolutly fine. (Smiling)"

So after getting her an autograph and clicking few pictures we returned to the table and the most amazing new was announced by Rasika that her father had agreed to an investment of 50 cr. and that was all that he had. Everyone of the table were happy and celebrated the sucess further but I was lost in my own thoughts now and Rasika very well noticed it.