01/08/2022

Seat

We sat down on the soft cushion seats of our chairs. Our menus were centered neatly on the table, glasses already full with cold water.

"So... this is awkward..." I noted.

"Yup, you got that right." He responded.

I chuckled and picked up my menu.

"What are you going to order?"

"Slow your horses there! My menu is pristine at the minute, why should i ruin it?" He said with his eyebrows raised a grin flitting on his lips, "Ill go with whatever you order." (TBC)

Write an origin story for the easter bunny

Once upon there was a mother rabbit. She lived a happy life, at least in the beginning, with her rabbit husband. They had many many bunnies together. But at some point, things got too much for the father rabbit so he left leaving mother rabbit and their twenty little bunnies. Number 4 felt sorry for their mother and siblings. This is their fault. They shouldn't have to feel so sad about having no father to support them. That was the day he decided he'd change that.

The next day at breakfast mother rabbit called out, "number 1? Okay, good. 2? Great! 3? Oh perfect. 4? 4? Has anyone seem 4 today?"

The bunnies looked around and murmured amongst each other.

Suddenly bunny 16 cried, "Mama! I found something! I think it's from 4!"

Dear mama and siblings,

I, 4, have decided I'm going to sell chocolate to kids. In exchange, I'll bring home lots of carrots! I love you all and will see you tomorrow.

-4 (TBC)

Describe a place you find beautiful and calming. It can be imaginary or real

There was a glen in the woods. A little spot of light. Somewhere safe, and soft, with wild flowers peeking through the green bushes. Birds would chirp from the rowans above singing a tne that was eerily familiar yet foreign to all other sounds. In the spring the chicks would sing along off key. They'd take the place of a base line. In this glen was a brook which gurgled its frustrations out into the world yet would let that hold it back from sparkling in the fragmented light of the sun. It smelled of roses and freshly mowed grass. Both the cobble steps and the cottage had been overtaken by vines and berries. Thorny vines wrapped themselves around keeping anyone trying to enter. The only part they'd somehow left barren was the swing on the cottage's porch. (TBC)