01/25/2022

Bullet

ROunds of bullets fired all around me. I dducked behind the bar, crystal and smoke raining over me. My heart slowed, my hands felt like they were melting, my thoughts slurred together. I couldn't move for hours.

The coffee shop was quiet when the fire went out. SIrens screeched from outside, officers rushing in grabbing anyone they could find.

A couple bickers over something stupid. The two give each other the silent treatment, then make up. Write the scene.

"Did you eat the last cookie?" I asked.

"No," She responded, a smudge of chocolate smeared over her top lip.

"Oh ya? And what's this?" I stepped towards her and whipped it off.

"That's – nutella."

"Uh Uh. Sure." I smirked, "Tastes like chocolate chips to me."

"I- um..." she tried. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist, dotting her nose with a kiss.

"Nice try next time," I winked. She buried her head into my shoulder, smiling against it.

A fox transforms into a human for a day. Write what follows.

The fox turned around in the mirror. Their hair was a short pixie cut of red and their eyes, leaving and cunning. The fox put one of their new feet in front of them. They were stable for a second then tipped over. They had to reach their arms out grasping for a ledge of somesort. The impact of the ground was hard but not horrible. With a few more attempts, a few more falls, a few more wines they made it to the door. They opened the old brass handle, the sunlight blinding them as fresh air rushed in.