Chapter 1-The Wait

Dream has been pacing the floor all morning. His best friend of 9 years would finally be moving in with him. For some reason Dream just can't believe he would be seeing Sapnap face to face. It makes him ecstatic. He bites his lip and glances at the door for probably the 1millionth time. He just can't wait to hear that doorbell get ringed.

It's been an hour and Dream finally gives himself a break and sits down on the couch. He sighs and lays his head back looking up at the high ceiling. He decides to count how much time the fans spins to past the time but he can't seem to focus on anything for to long. He just to excited for Sapnap to arrive. He decides to check twitter and get his mind of it but all he sees on twitter is, "Dream and Sapnap might meet up??" "Hints to why Dream and Sapnap might be meeting up" "A Thread of Dreamnap being cute" "Sapnap and Dream meeting up without George?!?" and more. Dream shuts his phone off after the last one and decides the fan was probably a better idea.

Half an hour pass and Dream checks his phone. 6:24pm. Dream sighs hard and gets up. He stretches and walks to the kitchen to grab a snack. He grabs some potato chips and a cola and sets them down on the counter. He starts munching on the chips when he hears a meow from beside him. It's Patches. He smiles at her and meows back. "Hello Patches are you hungry?" Patches tilts her head and looks up at him. "Im guessing not", Dream says and turns back around to eat his chips. But Patches just meows again. "Patches, what's wrong baby?" He says and he picks her up and pets her head. She meows again sadly and turns her head to the door. "Oh." Dream mumbles. Dream knows what Patches wants but he doesn't know how to give it to her cause he wants it also. Patches wants to see Sapnap as much as Dream wants too. But Sapnap isn't here and there's nothing Dream can do about it. He's about to get up and put his chips away when the doorbell rings. Dream froze. Patches scurries off the counter and meows at Dream. Dream looks down at her and smiles saying "Guess your wish came true Patches." As he walks to open the door he thinks "And Mines also."

"Dream!"

word count- 419