Chapter 4 (Part 1) Apologies

Its been 2 days since Dream had yelled at Sapnap. And guilt has been eating him up. Dream tried to apologize to him but everywhere Dream was, Sapnap was nowhere in sight.Dream tried calling his phone but Sapnap never answered. Dream finally had enough.

"Sapnap! Come out here right now!"

Sapnap slowly opened his door and walked out barely, seeing Dream standing outside his door.

"We have to talk."
"Talk about what?" Sapnap asked
"Don't play dumb. You've been ignoring me ever since.."

Sapnap knew what Dream meant but he just wasn't sure that he wanted to talk about it.

"Hey dude it's fine really! I was probably in the wrong anyways you know." Sapnap laughs nervously shrugging.

Dream eyes soften. "Sapnap no." Dream puts his hands on Sapnap shoulder and lean down.
"It's my fault I shouldn't have yelled at you,that was not like me at all." He sighed. Sapnap looked up at him with puppy eyes and Dream could tell Sapnap was fighting back tears.

"It's fine really! I completely understood why.". Sapnap voice broke and he stop and started again. "I wouldn't want to be touch by myself either.."

Dream looked at him with wide eyes, shocked. "No! That's not what I meant. I know what I said but I wasn't in the right state of mind."

Sapnap looked at him for a long time and sighed. "It's really isn't nothing Dream.I know what I heard." Sapnap pushed Dreams hands off his shoulder and turned to go back in his room when suddenly Dream grabbed his wrist. Dream wasn't going to be ignored any longer. "What are you d"- Before Sapnap could finish his sentence, Dream pulled him into a strong hug.Holding Sapnap like his life depended on it. Sapnap stood frozen not sure what to do. He was shocked by Dream's actions. Dream let go and cupped Sapnap's face.

"If that hug wasn't enough to show you then maybe this would." Dream said before crushing his lips against Sapnaps. He could feel Sapnap just stand there not kissing him back.Tears slowly going down Sapnaps face. Sapnap pulled away quickly as Dream still tried to chase his lips.

"I-I don't understand. Just the other day you were yelling at me and now your kissing me! Is this some sick joke?!" Sapnap said angrily trying to push Dream away but Dream had a strong grip on Sapnaps face and he wasn't letting go.

"No it's not. I'm really sorry for what I said earlier I just never understood why you would be so touchy and I didn't know how to react."

"But why kiss me?"

Sapnap looked angrily at Dream. "Are you playing with my emotions now? The hug was really all I needed I didn't need you to force your lips onto me too!"

Dream looked at him sadly seeing tears roll down Sapnap's face. He wanted to wipe them away so badly but Sapnap was so angry he didn't want to push it any further.

"Are you going to say anything? You're all dried out now? Cause the other day you were really at it ." Sapnap spitted out harshly folding his arms.

Dream just sighed. A kiss wouldn't change Sapnaps mind. Then what will?

"What more do you want from me Sapnap? I'm trying to show you Im sorry but your so hard to talk too!" Dream said getting a little angry letting go of Sapnap face.

"Oh I'm so hard to talk too? I've done nothing wrong to you and you shout at me like I'm some dog! Your the one that's hard to talk too! Your so bipolar! One day your sweet and cuddly the next day your annoyed and aggressive! You made me believe like it was my fault that I show you that I love you in a physical way. You've shouted at me just two days ago basically saying you didn't want my disgusting body anywhere near you and now your kissing me?! And I'm the one that's hard to talk to?!"

Dream mouth was left open. He had no words to say. What could he even say? Sapnap was right. Dream is such a pain to live with and he didn't even notice. Sapnap was not oblivious, hes the oblivious one. He never noticed how his actions were affecting Sapnap. Sapnap can't help himself but Dream can.And instead Dream is petty about it and uses excuses instead of admitting he's wrong and leaving it at that. Of course Sapnap wouldn't forgive him.

"Close your mouth you'll catch a fly."

Dream slowly smiled closing his mouth. No matter how mad Sapnap was at him,Dream knows Sapnap still cares about him and he admired that.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are"

"I mean it i'm sorry for being a pain,and showing you mixed signs.I'm sorry for shouting saying those horrible things and kissing you."

"But..?"

"That's it."

Sapnap looked at him confusingly.Is that all Dream says? He's not making himself the victim? Sapnap mouth wants to smile but instead he scoffs and turns back around into his room. Shutting the door. Dream sighed. He apologised correctly and he knew Sapnap would forgive him too. But what Sapnap said hurt him so badly. Dream was horrible to Sapnap. He turned to walk away but heard the door open quietly. He turned his head back to see Sapnap coming back out the room shutting the door behind himself.

"Something you need?" Dream asked confused.

"You still didn't answer one of my questions."Sapnap said with his head down.

"Which is..?" Dream turned around fully facing Sapnap. Breaking his heart a little at Sapnaps wet eyes.

"Why did you kiss me?"

word count-947