Extra Chapter!

⚠️Warning a little mention of nsfw at the bottom! ⚠️

It's been a couple of weeks since what had happen and Dream finally felt free. It did takes Sapnap still some time to really realize that Dream was serious on what he said. But when Sapnap finally gave in, Dream probably never felt more happy to be touched by someone that wasn't patches.

Waking up was great when he held Sapnap in his arms while they had slept. He still didn't know what they were but he like to keep it titled "It's my friends love language and Im just encouraging it" cause for the fact Dream hates labelling anything.

Brushing their teeth together was amazing as well. They would sing,laugh,see who could gurgle the most mouthwash. And once Dream even kissed Sapnap when they both still had toothpaste on their lips. Sapnap never wanted it to happen again for the fact it just felt sloppy and undone but Dream would do anything to kiss Sapnap. Even with a face full of spit.

Dream had gotten use to feeling Sapnap hug him from behind when he cook them anything and sometimes he would even do himself.

Dream never expected it to be so comforting in Sapnap's arms and he still wonders to this day why he had yelled at Sapnap before for doing it. It was so enjoyable.

Dream even enjoyed it more when the touches got a little more than just platonic.

There were two body parts that Dream just couldn't get his hand off when he touched Sapnap. His thighs and his neck.

Sapnap's thighs were as plush as a pillow and Dream hands were almost always on them unless they were on his neck,which is basically a kissing magnet. Dream was always rubbing them, squeezing them, kissing them,biting them. He loved the way Sapnap gasp and whimper when he brought his hands close to his thighs.Dream knew they were sensitive and that's what made it more fun. Hearing Sapnap make such pretty sounds from just a bite to his thighs,Dreams mind raced to think about how much more he would get.

But that was another story. He loved Sapnap and he was pretty sure Sapnap loved him. Sapnap still calls them friends and Dream just lets him. What really could Dream say? If Sapnap says they're just friends then Dream would leave it at that. No matter how much hickeys get on Sapnap's body.

Dream wonders what his answer going to be to Sapnap's question still. He still never could get a solid answer. He just guesses some questions were better left unanswered.

Word count-440