With you

Stephen woke up groggily. He groaned quietly, slowly getting up. He sat up, noticing your hand clinging onto his. He smiles softly. He pretty much caved into the fact that he had feelings for you, strong ones. He sighed happily, holding your hand tighter. You move around a bit, Stephen froze, thinking you were waking up. He let out a relieved breath, seeing you were still fast asleep. He slowly let go of your hand and sat on the floor. 

"Is this falling?" He whispers, still smiling to himself. He leaned onto your mattress, feeling himself get drowsier and drowsier. You turn over to your side, onto the edge of the bed. Stephen chuckled to himself, holding onto your arm which was hanging off the bed. He felt happier with you. He always felt warm inside when you'd come to the store just for a hello or anything. That loneliness was gone, and he cherished it. He really did. He fell asleep soon enough, still holding your hanging hand. He slept well that night.

You wake up the next morning and it didn't take you long to notice something was holding your hands. Your eyes fell to Stephen fast asleep on the floor. You smile at him. You get up, slowly removing his hand from yours, not wanting to wake him up. You put a blanket over him and you went to start your day.

"Don't go." You hear from behind you. You turn to him, he looked half asleep. You went back over to him and sat beside him.

"Y/N.." He mumbled.

"Hm?" You reply, turning to look at him.

"I uh.." He muttered groggily. You raised an eyebrow.

"I think..no, I know I uh.." He laughed nervously near the end. 

"Mhm?"

"I like you. Like, like you." He confessed. Your eyes widened as you blush hard.

"Oh, really?" You ask. He was blushing mad himself. He quickly nodded. You smile widely.

"I like you too."

A/N
Fun fact: I wrote this literally minutes after my crush said he liked me back, so I made this cute fluff chapter while i felt all happy, warm and fuzzy myself :D