Pool

You thought it was weird to swim during the cold season, but when you walked out of the hotel, it was hot like summer. The shifts in weather were confusing and sometimes inconvenient. But today, you decided your luck was playing it's cards well. You and Stephen went to the mall to buy bathing suits. You'd get random pangs in your chest when you'd remember your remaining time with Stephen was now limited. But you knew that letting it get to you was going to make this all useless. You both took a while to choose what you were going to buy. But when you did, everyone was satisfied! You both got back to the hotel and into your room. You go into the bathroom to change your clothes. (I'm not gonna explain what your bathing suit is like, so you can imagine it for yourself. Stay comfy!!) You look in the mirror and sigh. It was alright. You looked good. You looked alright. You walked out of the bathroom, clutching your fists, flustered. You find Stephen. He looked great. He always did to you.

"Ready to go?" You nod. He held your hand as you walked out the room. You got into the elevator and waited quietly until it took you to the 1st floor, where the pool was. The doors opened and you both walked out. It wasn't as crowded as you expected, but that was alright with you. You stood under the cold shower that you were required to go in before going into the pool. After that, You slowly go into the pool. The water was warm which helped you ease into it quicker. Stephen followed, hopping in as well. 

"I thought it'd be colder. Thank God it isn't" He sighed. You giggle. 

"Yep. A break from the cold is nice." You swished your arms in the water. He splashed you with some water. You squint at him before splashing him back.

"Oh is this a challenge?" You smirked, nodding. He grinned.

"You're so on."

After your guys' fight, you were both drenched. The pool was getting crowded and more chatter was heard. 

"I think we should go back up now." Stephen stretched, getting out of the pool.

"Yeah." You follow after him. You grabbed your things and walked over to the elevator. You were both wrapped in towels, giggling amongst yourselves. When you get back into the room, you were both hit with the cold air from the AC. You held yourself, feeling your jaw start to chatter.

"Even when we turn the AC off, it's fucking freezing." He chuckled. 

"Yeah." You groaned. 

"You can take a shower first. I'll man up through it." 

"Sure you will." You giggle, going into the bathroom.