Annoyingly Caring

"Stephen I am one hundred percent a okay." You murmur as he placed Band-Aids on your scratches after he cleaned them.

"No you aren't." He replied bluntly. 

"I am!" You contradicted, rolling your shoulders and kicking your legs, which were still uncomfortable. Stephen chuckled at your antics. You folded your arms as he brought out the things he bought from the city. 

Your eyes lit up seeing all the things he brought out. He brought you new clothes too, he said he knew your size from checking your clothes. He panicked, explaining that he was checking his clothes for clothes to where, nothing else, which you laughed in response. You were glad he also bought some new clothes for himself, not just for you. He bought a lot of groceries too. You asked him about your dad, he said he was still asleep. Your smile faded but you shrugged it off. He noticed your change of energy, he smiled sympathetically at you.

"Y/N~ He'll be fine." He smiled, drawing shoulders on your back. You sigh.

"What else did you get?" You ask. He hummed, looking through the paper bags. You heard an "Ah." And looked up at him.

"Hm?" He pulled out of the bag a cute cat plush. Your eyes lit up again.

"I was walking around the mall and I saw this behind the window of a store. I just found it cute." He shrugged, tossing it to you. You smiled.

"Thank you!" You place it on your bed. He blushed a bit, clearing his throat.

"Well, we should probably fix this stuff and yeah." He said, folding his clothes. You snicker, and hug him. You could feel his heartbeat quicken it's pace, making you laugh.

A/N
Fluff👍